💓𝐀 "𝐛𝐢𝐭" 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐇𝐢𝐦💓

Just a little crash course that has pretty much everything you need to know about this baby.🥰

His full name is John Christopher Depp II. after his father. This little angel came to earth at 8:44 AM, on Saturday, on the 9th of June in 1963, in the Catholic Mercy Hosital in Owensboro, Kentucky. His zodiac sign is Gemini. His blood type is B negative, which is very rare.

He is the 20th cousin of Queen Elisabeth II. (He shares connection with her through a great-grandfather).

His mother was a waitress, and his father is an architect.

He has 3 older siblings, 2 sisters, and 1 brother.

He is American, primarily of English descent, with some French, German, and Irish ancestry.

He has some Native American hesitage too, because his great-grandmother was a bit of that, she grew up in Cherooke, or Creek Indian. (That's why he has perfect genetic).

He moved around 20 times with his family, until they finally settled in Miramar, Florida in 1970.

He was allergic to chocolate as a kid, but fortunately not anymore.

His dream was to become a rockstar and play in a band. His mother bought him his first guitar when he was 12, in 1975, and he started to play in garage bands.

When he was 15, his parents divorced, and he had some very hard times after that...

In 1979, he dropped out of highschool to become a rocker.

His parents weren't too happy about it, and when he tried to go back after 2 weeks, the headmaster told him to follow his dreams, and become a musician.

He played in band, called "The Kids".

After that, he needed money, and started working as a telemarketer, he tried to sell pens on the phone. It was his first job before acting.

Nicolas Cage was a good friend of him, who influenced him to go into the acting industry, and the rest is history.

He played in a 5 season Tv series "21 Jumpstreet", from 1987 to 1991. His first acting role in a movie, came in 1984 in "A Nightmare On Elm Street" where he was given a small side role.

His first, big, decisive major role was in 1990,when he played "Edward Scissorhands".

He became great friends with the director, Tim Burton, and from that he played in several big&amazing movies, a lot (8) was directed by Tim Burton, and he became a famous actor.

In 1997, he directed his very own movie, "The Brave", but it put so much stress on him, that he rather stayed in acting.

The real fame came when he got his most decisive major role, in "The Pirates Of The Caribbean" in 2003, as Captain Jack Sparrow. (From that moment everyone knew him like that, and he became a true legend in the movie history).

In 2004, he found his film production company, and made "The Pirates Of The Caribbean 2" in 2006, and the 3rd one in 2008, in which year he got his Golden Globe award for Best Actor.

The highly successful film series mentioned above continud with the 4th episode in 2011.

In 2012, the rock band, "Hollywood Vampires" formed by his friend Alice Cooper, and he invited him to join the band, so his old dream finally came true.