The battle

Loki was in stark tower waiting for tony. Glaring at him as he flew over. Looking over at the chaos he caused making him feel powerful. As tony landed his suit started to be taken of by the building which made Loki turn to walk back inside to meet him in there.

Tony's POV   

I can't get Alice of my mind. I left her with Natasha and Steve but still I left her in danger.

'Ahh, Loki is it? Not that good with names have to admit. Fancy a drink, scotch, beer, even got some fruity cocktail stuff here I'm sure the girls wouldn't mind if you had some' I said smiling at the dark haired god

'I much prefer a scotch' the god said with a smirk walking to the bar in the livingroom.

I noticed Alice sneak up the stairs through CCTV behind the bar.

I'm gonna kill her

She walked in. Loki looked at her, shock plastered over his face. She walked straight for them. She was in a black cat suit with gold details.

'Dad, your making drinks? You wouldn't make me one, would you? My shoulders are killing me.' She said with her eyes glued on me, her left hand on her right shoulder rubbing it.

I knew she knew the plan I said over comms but I seriously didn't think it would be her to show up as a distraction. I mean, Natasha sure, my newly 18 year old daughter, no.

The plan was to distract Loki while we got the hulk to come in along with most of shields men. I know, I'm a genius.

'Alice honey what are you doing here'

'Daddy, tut tut. Please pay your attention to our guest and not me. I do live here silly.' She said giggling

'Yes but why are you not out there?'

'I fell and banged my head, need some rest' she smiled

Loki's POV

'Well stark I never knew you had a daughter'. I couldn't help but stare. My gaze hadn't left her.

'Alice, fix. Your. Suit.' Tony sounded really annoyed.

Alice looked down to realise she had some skin showing.

She look at her father and gave him a look but I didn't pay attention to the look I was too focused on her.

And like that she stood up behind me placing a hand on my shoulder leaning down and whispering in my ear, her hand sliding down my arm as she did so. 'You don't mind me showing off a bit do you. I'm sure it's nothing a ma- a god like you hadn't seen before.'

I turned around completely ignoring her fathers look of anger and grabbed her hips pulling her body close to mine and simple whispered in her ear.

'You've started something you can't finish.'

'I could easily finish it' she looked at me and smirked then grabbed my drink and took it as a shot before looking at her father giving him a nod and then swiftly kneed me somewhere I wish she hadn't.

I let her hips go in the shock of the moment and then the hulk came in and started swinging me all around the room like a rag doll. He let me go after banging me of the ground a number of times. I couldn't move.
————————————————————————

Alice's POV

When everyone else came in they could all tell I was being quiet, mainly because dad literally just told me off for 'flirting with Loki' which a) I didn't and b) I kinda did but it was only for the plan. And he was annoyed that I actually took a shot and wasn't fazed by it.

I looked over at Loki and seen him just kinda laying there, in a hole in the ground. So I walked over and kneeled down next to him, keeping the face Nat taught me to do.

'Looks like I did finish it' I said tracing my finger along his sharp jaw.

'Oh...my dear. It only just starting' he said grabbing my wrist and pulling me down, i ended up falling on him due to the force and our faces were inches apart. He leaned in and kissed me, but obviously I pulled back straight away and look over at the avengers in shock. My dad did not look one bit happy whatsoever.

He stormed over and lifted me so I was over his shoulder and shouted to have the god removed from the tower.

*.*.*.*

'What the hell was that alice!' He shouted once the tower was rid of all the shield agents

'Tony calm down she didn't kiss him he kissed her' Clint said in my defence

'Dad listen-'

'Oh im listening and there better be a good reason as to why you full on flirted with a PSYCHO and then let him KISS YOU'

'Well maybe if you would let me speak you would hear' I said feeling myself get angry at him not only for talking over me but for doing this in front of everyone

'I'm waiting Alice!'

'I literally just did what I was taught in training and as for the kiss I went over and told him it looked like I did finish it and he said it's only just beginning and then he pulled me down and kissed me. Dad I swear' i was visibly distressed at this stage. Being shouted at infront of everyone is not my favourite way of gaining attention.

'Right fine but if I ever see you near a boy acting like that ever. AND I MEAN EVER AGAIN. You will be grounded for the rest of your life'

'Tony come on she's obviously going to get a boyfriend and I'm sure she's kissed boys before' steve said

'See thank you Steve for looking at this like everyone else. A normal way. I was simply doing my jobbbb' the last sentence I said I looked at my dad.
The room fell silent, mainly because everyone was just sat on the floor exhausted.

'Come on everyone, we need to leave this tower is... well, not in the living condition. Ill have it fixed within three days. We can stay in one of the holiday houses. Alice honey pick one'

'Ohhh the Florida one!' I said jumping up and down.

'Okay then looks like we're going to Hawaii' Tony said glaring daggers at me

'Dad..... what the hell'

'Punishments must be had for kissing and flirting with evil gods.' He said ruffling up my already messy ponytail making everyone laugh.

And off we went to get shawarma.

——AN——
Hey guys. Hope you all enjoyed the first chapter.
I'll be updating it a lot.
If your liking it so far making sure to add it to your list and vote for it too!!
Thanks guys ✨

Ew. Just edited this like for spelling mistakes and yuck. I cringed so bad ahahahahah. Trust me my writing skills improve.