Febuary 28th

Thor's POV

Alice and I sat in her room in the early morning for the last day of February. We both lay on the bed looking up at the ceiling absolutely exhausted.

'Today's the last day of exhaustion' I said breaking the silence

'Mhm' she said with her eyes closed

We lay there not moving a muscle, enjoying the silence when the door opened and closed then followed by footsteps to the bed.

Alice turned around on her stomach to have her head digging inside the pillow probably to escape the inevitable conversation we were about to have to deal with.

'2 questions' the voice spoke. I knew the voice of my brother anywhere.

I opened my eyes and looked him. He looked kind of shocked.

'Ughhhh' Alice groaned inside the pillow

'Agreed' I said closing my eyes again

Loki then walked over and sat on Alice's side of the bed and repeated his previous statement

'2 questions' he said putting his hand on the back of Alice's head.

Alice's POV

I'm

So

Tired

Why

Must

This

Festival

Last

So

Long!

I look a few deep breathes and turned myself around to look at Loki.

'Two questions and that's it' I said

'Okay. 1 why is Thor in your room on your bed and 2 do you want to go get breakfast or do you want to have it in your room?' He said moving the hair out of my face

'1 back home he used to always be in my room like this so it's just a habit and 2 can we have it in my room. I'm far to tried to get properly dressed and walk and stuff' I said looking up at him

He smiled and looked at me 'I'll have them bring us two up some now'

'Um excuse me what about me' Thor said opening his eyes and turning in our direction

Loki looked at him and I couldn't help but think he looked annoyed. 'Your presence has been requested all morning and no one has been able to locate where your idiotic self was'

Yep he's definitely annoyed at him.

I looked at Thor trying to hold in my smile but then Thor looked at me the same way and we both laughed.

'You and your idiotic self best be going now then' I laughed

He smiled and sat up and looked over at us 'you coming brother?'

Loki stood up and made his way to the door followed by Thor.

Loki smiled at me before he closed the door.

Loki's POV

Knowing that Tony thinks he has an idea about my plan only slightly irritates me. Given he's only partly correct. I knew to just act how I always act around him to just not cause any suspicion on me knowing. I mean if I do say so myself it was an amazing idea to have a microscopic mic placed in her ring that I gave her. But what's life without a little eavesdropping. And causing a little mischief with Tony himself is always a little fun, however this time I think i may have gone the slightest bit far.... but in my defence the spell might not even work so it's fineee.