Vahalla

Loki's POV

'Wake up wake up wake up wake up WAKE UPPPP'

'IM AWAKE!' I roared at Thor who stood right beside my bed

'All thanks to me' he said smiling to himself looking proud.

One week and 5 days. That's how long we've been here. 288 hours straight spent basically side by side with my brother, and no it did not bring us closer together. It made me never wish to sleep within 500 feet of him. How is it possible for someone to be so loud in their sleep. I mean seriously, now I know why he's the god of thunder.

'Good morning princessss!' Valkyrie shouted outside the door

Thor pulled it opened immediately 'a good morning it is' he said smiling at her

I popped my head over so she could see me 'Indeed it is, the last morning I will have to listen in to your drunken awakening calls my lady'

'Funny laki'

'It's loki'

'Mhm ok. Breakfast then your off to Valhalla so hurry up' she said then walking off with Thor talking nonsense as usual. They became close somehow, no clue how, I don't even remember seeing it happen. But it did and its draining listening to them both drink durning dinner till night fall.

'Good morning' brynhild said as I sat down beside her since Valkyrie claimed my seat a few days ago.

'Good morning' I replied

'You both need your strength for today, this will be draining to you both. I'll be surprised if you are both able to even use the bifrost afterwards without even resting first' She said looking at Thor first then me

'Is there anything else we need to know?' I asked

'Nothing. Do you remember how to get back?'

'For the gods granted us passage, we now wish to go back to where our passage was granted' Thor and I both said at the same time.

'Good.'

*twenty minutes later*

We began our way deep into the forest of Asgard. I hadn't been there since thor, lady siff, the warriors three and I were all children and would come here and play silly games. I was never interested however and usually would just pick on lady siff by having bugs or snakes always be around her.

The forest is beautiful though. The deep rich green everywhere and the smell is just exquisite. The darkness of it brightened by with the light from the fireflies flying around and the small rays of the sunlight shining threw the gaps of the trees. It's so peaceful. Somewhere you could easily get distracted. Your worries just disappear. I love it here.

'Loki...' Thor said snapping me out of my daze

'Huh?'

'We called you like twice?'

'Ohh. Sorry. Was lost in though'

'Brother' he said putting his arm around my shoulders 'it will be fine. We will win this battle'

'Ofcourse we will brother. When have we ever lost'

'We're here' Valkyrie said turning around to us with brynhild by her side.

'Send us. We're ready' Thor said

'If you say so. Go stand in that' brynhild said pointing to a circle made from what looked like random pieces of stone.

We walked over and stepped in and looked at her. 'We're ready when you are' I said

She started speaking a language I didn't understand and when she stopped she looked at us, raised her hand and flicked her wrist to the right in a rapid speed and then we were wrapped in a bright white light pulling us upward. Just like the bifrost just instead all I could see was whiteness. Blinding white light.