To Asgard

Alice's POV

I packed only the essentials really, brush, toothbrush, feminine products, a pair of tracksuit bottoms, my favourite hoodie and sweets. Lots and lots of sweets. They all fitted into one of my rather larger handbags so there they went. Last time I was there I was wearing a dress that I brought with me as well as shoes so I just threw them on again so I fit in when we arrive.

'I know your going to miss me the most' pietro sang walking into my room

'Pietro, pietro. Oh my dear lil ol pietro' I said walking over to him 'I think I'm gonna miss you least of all' I said playfully hitting the back of his head

'Mhm. Yeah. Right. Sureeee'

'What do you wanttt' I jokingly wined

'Tony wants you in the living room' he said looking at me blankly

'Uh? Why?'

'Come onnn' he groaned walking out of my room

I followed him towards the living room when I saw everyone was there which was a strange sight here because at least one person was doing something.

'Alice!' My dad said quite happily looking at me

'Yeah?'

'We're giving you the privilege of choosing where we order from since your leaving today'

'Choose somewhere nice or I'll hang u upside down' Clint said glaring at me

After a longggg and lengthy debate I decided to order mc Donald's. we sat in the livingroom waiting on Bruce and dad to return with our food.

Loki's POV

Today's the day Alice is finally coming to Asgard. Mother is extremely excited to meet her as is father. Father has decided not to let the public know of my doings on Midgard for a number of reasons so my life here was same as always. Waiting for her to come was a nightmare. I had no clue what time she would be arriving. I thought about projecting to see her but knew it was a bad idea.

I have my plan. Me and Alice will be together and alone but when is the question. I need to gain the trust of the midgardian team which will take forever. The plan will take forever. It'll be worth it in the end.

Alice's POV

It's now 4pm and I'm completely ready to go. We are all up on the roof top saying our goodbyes and I got warned to stay away from any boys. Shocker. But now we're just waiting on Thor to take us away.

'Remember Alice. I'm warning you. If u so much as even look at a boy up there your grounded' my dad said still holding me in a soul crushing hug

'I... can't- breath' I managed to say

'Shit sorry' he said letting me go

'No boys. No fights. No acting out of line. I know I knowwww' I wined

'Are you ready Alice?' Thor said

'Yeah I'm coming now' and I gave everyone one last hug and off I went to Thor where he called on the gatekeeper and we were taken in the bifrost.

We landed in the same golden room as last time but instead of a carriage there were two horses.

'Uhhhh Thor?'

'What?'

'Why's there two horses?'

He chuckled. 'To ride to the palace of course'

'Thor I can't ride...'

His smiled dropped as I said that

'What? How?'

'Well horses aren't really a normal thing in New York Thor' I sated as it was clearly obvious

'Well you can just hop on behind me and hold on tight'

'Ehhhh'

'Unless you want to fail miserably at riding by yourself'

'Finee. Let's go'

He got on the horse first and then held his hand out of me to use as help to get one. Once I got on the tall white horse he took off immediately and nearly sent me flying back to earth. Idiot.