Feelings

Tony's POV

It's been nearly 7 months and we still have no idea of where she could be. I haven't slept properly in god knows how long and pepper took a year off her job to help look for Alice.
We were getting no where.

'Tony' pepper said looking at me
'Yeah' I said turning to face her too. We were both laying in bed.
'Do you think she's safe atleast'
I sighed ' I hope so. He did say he wouldn't hurt her but who knows'

*4:18 am*

There were loud bangs causing me and pepper to jump up. We ran to the livingroom to see everyone with handcuffs on and bags over their heads. We were highly outnumbered. I looked at pepper and we sighed in defeat putting our hands up.
They teleported us to a castle. Was quite nice I have to admit. They made sure we were quiet walking in. They took us to a dungeon, it was made of stone and they put us in a cell and chained one of our wrist each to the wall. We could move to lay down and stuff in a bed but still kinda uncomfortable.

'Any ideas where we are' Clint said when the guards left.
'No but we need a plan to get out' Thor said.
We all began talking at the same time getting nothing across to anyone. We noticed that and just stopped. Then Clint said after a few minutes of silence
'Guys I can't help but think this feels familiar' chuckling at his statement
'...Shut up Clint'

Loki's POV

'Alice honey, are you up for coming to the lab today for a few hours'
'Yeah I'll meet you down there. Will you leave my lab coat on the bed for me please' she called out from the bathroom having a shower.
I smiled and grabbed her coat sitting it on the bed and then walking to the lab.
'Sir they are here'
'Ahh great. I visit them soon. Take them some food and water and make sure they have pillows and blankets for the beds' i said walking away.

I walked into the lab and went straight to the lead scientist talking to him about the newest weapon.

Alice's POV

I'm gonna do it today, screw it. I can't hold it in any longer.
I went and grabbed a matching pair of dark green lingerie and clipped a pair of black stalkings to part of the lingerie that went to my mid thigh. Put my lab coat on over this and buttoned it up to reveal just my collar bones and but a pair of black heels on and began to walk to the lab.

Loki's POV

Me and the lead scientists conversation was cut short by the sound of heels walking towards us.
'What did I miss' Alice said a few feet away from us.
'I- um. Nothing so far'
She walked up and placed her hand on my arm gently and stood by me listening to what we were saying. I couldn't stop glancing at her. 

'Sir'
'Mhm'
'I think you should come with me' I looked at the man and realised who it was.
'I'll be back in a minute'
We both began to walk to the dungeon not saying a word. When we got to the door he said
'They won't talk to anyone but you'
I walked in and closed the door and walked to their cell

'Loki where are we' the red haired one said sounding fairly angry

'A planet called the garden. Quite beautiful actually'

'And Alice, where is she' a blonde said beside Tony, I assumed this was Alice's mother

'She's fine. She's in the lab'

'Why is she in the lap! What sick experiments are you doing on her!' Tony yelled clinching his fists

I laughed. 'You have it all wrong tony, she has actually grown to become rather fond of me. She's in the lab looking around, she likes to stay by my side when I make new weapons'

'What spell do you have her under' Tony said getting rather angry

'Tony he doesn't have her under a spell' Thor sighed

'Thank you brother for coming to my defence'

'He used his silver tongue on her, didn't you brother'

I just smiled.

'What the hells that' Steve said

'I simply have a way with words captain'

'And why are we here' Bruce said

'Ahh doctor banner. Well I brought you here purely because I was bored' I lied

'Your joking'

'Nope' I said popping the p at the end

'Bring Alice!' I smirked at this having a slight plan in my head to show she was truly one of mine now.

'If you wish, but first' I clicked my fingers and set an illusion over them making them invisible to everyone but me and making their voices unhearable to everyone but me too.

'What did you do' I explained and they gasped.

'Send Alice to me' I said to the man at the door.
We all sat patiently waiting on her.

She walked in, all I heard were her heels as she walked in the stone floor. They all looked at her in shock to see how she looked and that she was actually okay.

'You asked for me?' She said sitting down beside me placing her hand on my knee.

'I did yes' I placed mine on top of hers and rubbed it with my thumb and looked at Tony and smiled.

'What are you smiling at you weirdo' she laughed

'I'm just thinking dear'

'Mhm. You still haven't told me why you wanted me in... well the dungeon?'

'It's just peaceful do you not think'

'I suppose so' she placed her head on my shoulder and the whole team watched with a great deal of anger.

This only made me happier.

'Loki?'

'Mhm'

'Look at me' I looked at her confused. She wrapped her hands around the back of my neck and pulled me down to her so we were both laying down, me on top of her. She laughed and leaned in and kissed me. Finally I had her where I wanted her. The sounds of the avengers only made me smile more. She stopped and stood up looking at me. She then dropped her lap coat to reveal what she was wearing underneath. Wow.

'Loki I will kill you' Tony growled at me 
I smiled and walked up to Alice pulling her in by her hips and kissing her. Then I lifted her up and put her over my shoulder.
'Loki!'
'Hush were going to our room' I said playfully slapping her ass. She giggled at this
'Aw well if you say so'