Thor and Lokis Journey Begins

Tony's POV  *7 am Monday morning*

Alice still hasn't woke up. I gave her the pill at around half 10 last night and she hasn't moved a muscle. I carried her back to her room last night after the talk with the team. Had Friday keep an eye on her. Nothing. Not even a twitch of her eye.

'What are you doing up?' I said waiting on my coffee in the kitchen

'I'm leaving in a minute' Thor spoke

'I really think it would be better if some of us came'

'No this is for Loki and I to do. We must speak with the Valkyries and we don't know how that should end'

I sighed 'safe travels buddy' I said putting my hand on his shoulder 'long do you think you'll be gone for?' I said keeping my hand there

'We think three days at most but we're unsure'

'Thank you for doing it'

'We need to get her back to normal. We'll need her help in defeating thanos'

I don't want her near him again. She won't be participating in 'defeating thanos'.

I simply nodded. 'Well. I'll see you soon' I said then walked off with my coffee.

Loki's POV

Today's the day. To be honest I'm actually excited to see how this turns out. Danger has always been my idea of fun.

I closed my door and went to walk down the hall when I heard a groan from the bottom of the hall.

Alice's room.

Shit.

I walked down to her door and heard it again.

I opened the door slightly and popped my head in to see if thanos or Adrian were there but there was no signs of them.

I walked in and closed the door quietly behind me. I walked over to Alice and she was noticeably sweaty.

I slowly put my hand on her head to see why

Flash

'So, you feel you can still deny me?' Thanos slammed his fist down beside her head 'how many times do I have to tell you... you don't have the right to do so' he growled in her ear

'Please. I can't kill anyone. I just can't' she said with water in her eyes

'Shhhh. Its fine. This' he slammed a injection into the side of her neck 'will help'

Flash

I pulled my hand away and she immediately jolted awake.

She didn't realise I was there. She was taking deep breaths and holding her head in her hands.

'It's ok. It's fine.' She said to herself
'Your not going to listen again' she whispered

'Alice...' I said causing her head to snap up to me.

'Loki?'

Immediately I noticed her eyes. They were back to normal. No sign of them being matte at all

'It's almost over now' I said not being able to hold in my smile

She nodded then stopped 'I thought the pill would take it away?'

'It did. There's one other thing we need to take away now'

She looked at me confused and then her eyes widened 'your taking away my abilities?'