Voices And Kisses

Thanos POV

This is infuriating. How is the serum coming out of her system so soon. I have a few days at best with it left in her. I can't wait until next week to give her the mission I have planned for her. I need to go soon.

I walked down to Adrians room and knocked on his door.

'Get up' I said from outside it

'What?' He said opening the door

'I need to speak with her. We're going to see her in two days, also I will be in her head till then, not you'

'Ok?'

I looked at him and smirked 'we're gonna fuck with her head even more than it already is'

Alice's POV

Well yesterday was... eventful to say the least. Loki and I haven't spoke but I was thinking I should probably go and talk to him. I still have this nagging feeling in my head that he isn't what I think he is but I don't know what to believe. I still have these thoughts in my head telling me everyone here isn't who they say they are and sometimes I forget they're my family but I can never forget thanos. It's something about him.

I knocked on Loki's door.

'Thor not now' he called with the door still closed.

'It's not Thor...' I said back

The door swung open to revel Loki wide eyed and topless. Woah. No.

'What is it?' He asked

'I thought we should talk' I said looking at the floor.

He faked a cough 'well come in' he said stepping aside with his hand on the back of his neck.

I walked in and leaned against the wall.

'So?' He started

'I wanted to talk about yesterday'

'What about it' he said leaning on the bed frame

'Why did you flip out at me in the library?' I said looking directly at him

'You will know soon.' He simple answered

'Why can't I know now' I said taking a step toward him

He sighed. 'I want to tell you. I do truly. More than anyone.' He said taking a large step toward me leaving the space between us minimum.

I looked up at him meeting his eyes already looking at mine. 'Please Loki' I whispered. 'Help me understand because my heads splitting' I said clutching onto his arms with water in my eyes which lead to water brimming in his.

'I want too.' He said pulling me close into a hug. 'I really do' he whispered in my hair.

'I don't know what to think. One side is saying your perfect and the other is saying your evil. It's saying we had a past but I don't know what that past is, it's all blurry but then the other side is saying you've tried to kill me. I don't know what to think' I said into his chest.

'I'm going to make it go away as soon as I can. I promise' he said pulling me back ever so slightly.

'I don't know what to believe' I whispered looking in his eyes.

'Believe me' he whispered back cupping my cheek.

I leaned into his touch still looking into his emerald green eyes. Then I realise he was slowly leaning in to kiss me. Adrian...

'Loki' I whispered

'Shh' he whispered back then pressing his lips onto mine.

My arms immediately went to drape around his shoulders when his went to my waist holding me gently.