Asgard

Alice's POV

I looked at my family then back at Loki.
'You lied' I said through the grind of my teeth.
'Don't you dare leave' he said walking towards me.
'I have no reason to stay' I said punching him in the jaw giving me a chance to run to my dad.
I quickly ran over into the arms of my dad.

'HEIMDALL! NOWWWW' and like that we were in a rainbow of light being pulled away. I grabbed on to my dad. Scared in case I might fall.

When I opened my eyes we were all in a gold room, I was still wet from the jacuzzi and still in the bikini. I fell to the floor and looked up at everyone who was all still breathless.

'Umm hi?' I said with an awkward laugh.
'You have some explaining to do' my mom, dad and Nat all said at the same time. It was kinda freaky.
'Where are we' I said completely ignoring their last statement.
'Asgard, we will it stay for a few hours before returning back to the tower. I need to see my father and tell him of Loki's actions.'
'Oh' they all looked at me. I felt really uncomfortable given I was in a bikini in front of people who have never seen me in anything like this before.
'Um, I can't go out there in this...'
'Inde-' Thor was cut short by my dad
'Can I just ask why your even in that'
'Well-'
'Can I also ask what you were doing with him and why the FUCK you kissed him, again and again'
'I-'
'Go on Alice, I want to know. I want to know why my daughter was so comfortable around a psychopath'
'Tony. Here is not the place' Bruce walked over to him putting his hand in his shoulder.
My dad still staring at me.
Thor summoned a horse and carriage for all of us. We all got in and in it was a dress and a towel. Great another dress. I patted myself down then my mom helped me into the dress while everyone else got into the carriage.
'Mom'
'Yes sweetie'
'Are you angry at me too'
'We will talk about this back home, okay' she said giving me a quick squeeze.
The ride to the castle was silent. And very awkward.
When we arrived we were sent to a common room to wait on Thor. Once again we stayed in silent.

Thor's POV

I walked to the throne room to find my father. I didn't take anyone else on as I walked in.
'Father'
'Thor I wasn't expecting you back this soon'
'Father you need to listen. It's Loki'
'What happened'
'He tried to take over misgard then kidnapped me and the avengers along with ones daughter. He said he wanted her for his own. To keep.' When I explained everything to my father he was furious.
'You bring him to me. Bring me the girl. Alice. Bring her. Now'
'Yes father.'

I rushed to the common room I left my friend in and walked in to se everyone was in silence.
'Ummm?' They all looked at me
'Why is everyone so quiet?' I asked
'Cause someone in this room *cough* Alice *cough* was being all loved up with a psycho god'
'DO YOU THINK I WOULD HAVE BEEN LIKE THAT IF I KNEW YOU WERE ALL THERE!' She roared taking all us back in shock
'WHAT DIFFERENCE WOULD IT HAVE MADE. HE LITERALLY TOOK OVER NEW YORK AND KIDNAPPED YOU AND THEN KIDNAPPED YOU AGAIN TO A DIFFERENT PLANET' Tony roared back matching her energy

'WHAT DID YOU EXPECT TO HAPPEN BEING STUCK ON A PLANET ALONE WITH SOMEONE FOR SO LONG. WHAT HAPPENED TO ILL SAVE YOU ALICE I PROMISE, WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT. 8 MONTHS I WAS WITH HIM AND I DIDNT START TO GET FEELINGS FOR HIM UNTIL LIKE TWO MONTHS AGO!'

'OH MY GOD, SHES IN LOVE WITH HER KIDNAPPER GREAT. NOW I HAVE TO PAY FOR THERAPY'

'If I may butt in here. Alice, Odin wants to see you'
She looked at me and walked straight out of the room and stopped to wait on me when she was out of sight of everyone in the room. I closed the door and walked to her. She was about to cry. Gave her a hug and whispered
'It's okay. They'll come round'
'He's not wrong but Thor. I did love Loki. But seeing you all in the cage made me realise what type of person he really is but I can't help but still have feelings for him.' She cried into my shoulder.

When we go to the throne room she straightened up and walked with me to Odin.
'Alice. I want to apologise for what my son has done'
'It's okay, honestly' she smiled at him.
'As you suffered the most from his actions I think it only fair you choose his punishment.'
She looked at me confused.
'I- um. I don't know' she looked the the floor then looked to Odin again.
'Just locked him up for a year or two and then let him free but ensure he stays on Asgard'
'You seem to be letting him off easy' my father sounded curious
'Well he didn't really hurt me. However for the sake of my family and all of misgard I feel it best he stays here'
'Okay then. We will start our search for him right away'
'Thank you'
At that Odin walked out of the room.
'Your dads kinda scary'
'Yeah but so is yours'
'Ehhh'
We laughed and walked back to everyone and went straight to the bifrost.