Alices New Mission

Tony's POV

After we sent Bucky away to wakanda, where they could help him out Steve decided it would be best if he went with him. The guardians then had to leave for a mission but should be back in a couple days. When I told Alice about Bucky she was not having any of it but then after a while she said it made sense considering it all and that she doesn't understand why her 'father' would allow that to happen.

He's been gone now for 4 days and she's been acting very strange. I hear her talking to herself in her room but she never says a name. Loki believes it's thanos and Adrian which makes so much sense but how is that even possible.

'Alice' I knocked at her door 'thinking maybe you might want to watch a movie or something. Everyone's out and it's only me, Thor, Loki and pepper in'

'Okay. Just let me get changed and I'll come then' she answered

'We're in the livingroom. Take your time'

Natasha Clint Wanda Peter and Bruce were all a shield working on getting connections in case thanos was to come back. Can never be to safe.

Alice's POV

'We want you to get close with him' Adrian said in my head

'I don't understand? I thought you didn't want me listening or going near him?' I answered

'Alice my love. Please just do as your told. Your mission is to get close to him and have you gain his trust.'

I sighed 'okay. Tell my father I'm awaiting his return'

'I will. Goodbye darling. Until we speak again'

'Goodbye Adrian'

I smiled at the ceiling. Hearing his voice in my head made me so happy.

I don't have time to be focusing on that right now. I've a mission. I've to gain Loki's trust. I've to get close with him. Why? Don't question Alice!

Why would they want me to do that? It doesn't make sense. Stop it! Stop. Stop thinking like that. Complete your mission.

I wanted to scream. From Adrian voice in my head to all my thoughts it was becoming unbearable. Why am I questioning! I need W- Bucky. I need Bucky back. I need him back now.

Breathe Alice. Just breathe.

I stood up and walked out to the livingroom where Tony and pepper sat beside eachother. Thor sitting on his own and Loki sitting on his own.

'Sit beside Loki'

I walked over and sat beside Loki.

' Look happy. Act happy.'

Loki looked at me. He looked taken aback that I chose to sit next to him. I smiled at him.

'So. What are we going to do' I said looking at Tony

'I was thinking a movie and we can order pizza?'

'Ohh I love pizza'

Everyone's eyes widened when I said that.

'What?' I asked

'Did thanos give you pizza?' Thor asked

'Uh. Not that I can remember. I just know that I like it' I laughed. I feel really nervous.

Tony looked at Thor and they both smiled.

'Okay Great. I'll go order the pizza' Tony said getting up