Out Of it

Alice's POV

Alissa and I sat in the living room in silence. The living room, like the rest of the house, was very grand and neatly decorated. We both sat on the arm chair and I had my head on her shoulder and her head was leaning on mine. 

After maybe 15 minutes or so Jack, Harry and Liam came in, wearing completely different clothes. They went from suits to sweat pants and tank tops.

I couldn't look at them, I was so disgusted with what I just saw. I just kept my eyes on the floor.

They sat down on the huge corner couch and turned the tv on and began talking among themselves. They are acting like it's just another Friday, when not even 20 minutes ago they cut some guys legs off.

I pulled my phone out and saw the time, 10:47pm. I swiped up and went into my contacts and texted my dad.

Iron-Dad

Hey, was wondering if it's okay if Alissa and I stay over for a few weeks. Maybe like next week and the week after, you know for Morgan's birthday?

Yep. I'll let your mom know and we'll get the guest room set up for Alissa. Can't wait to see you honey.

See you on Monday <3
Seen

I'll admit having the carefree, independent and sociable lifestyle is definitely for me but I definitely need to go home for a break. Especially after what I just witnessed.

I felt my eyes begin to get heavy and my blinking started to slow down until my eyes didn't open again. I fell into a state where I wasn't asleep or awake. I could still hear everything that was going on but I just was too tired to open my eyes.

*next morning*

I woke up in a huge bedroom. Almost as big as mine. The floor was brownish greyish wood and the walls were grey except for the one the bed was up against which was a textured grey, giving the room and very slick look. One wall had big shiny black sliding doors that I'm guessing was a wardrobe. The bed had black, grey and white blankets around it.

I was laying on my side and I felt an arm around my waist.

I went to get up only for the arm to tighten and pull me back.

'Alissa, I need to pee' I whispered then received a dark chuckle in response.

I turned around and instead of it being Alissa it was jack. My whole face went bright red.

'Why are you here?!' I asked sitting up

'Well this is my bed?' He said looking up at me.

I got up and thanked the gods I was still in my dress.

'Where's Alissa?'

'The room on the left' he said eying me weirdly

I nodded my head and walked out and then went into the room she was in and I saw her sitting on the bed looking around confused.

'Can we leave now?' She whispered

'Definitely, get your shoes on and I'll call a taxi' I said