Falling

Loki's POV

When we got to the room I dropped her on to the bed and continued kissing her. She pulled my top off and I did the same to her underwear. Slowly I began kissing my way down her body then back up before I did anything. She was wiggling around at that.

Alice's POV

After we did it loki lay down beside me and lifted me so I was laying on top of him. He then put the blanket around us and wrapped his arms around me.
'We should do that more often' I said laughing
'Trust me, we will' he said placing a kiss to the top of my head. I then drifted of to sleep.

~dream~

'Daddy!' I fell to the ground from blocking a hit during a small hydra fight
'ALICE' he flew over and blasted him from his suit.
'You good'
'Yeah fine I just got a cut on my arm from his stupid blade' I held up my arm to show him
'Ahhh Alice that's not little and it looks deep.'
'I'm fineee' I said running up to fight two guys and he followed. We both fought them. One on one. It was actually great.
When we Finnished the battle we got what we needed and headed back to the jet. I walked up to Clint and grabbed the lead to plug my phone in to play some music.
*save you tonight by one direction starts playing*
Everyone groans.
'Awww come on guysss'
Steve walks up to me and places a hand on my arm 'you fought well but no hope are we listening to them again'
I ignored him walking to where everyone was sitting and stood in the middle and looked at Steve and started singing, well shouting along with the song dancing.
'I, I wanna save you
Wanna save your heart tonight
He'll only break ya
Leave you torn apar-'
'NOOOOOOO' everyone shouted at me.
'I hate you guys.' I sat beside Nat and placed my head on her shoulder.

~end of dream~

Why was my dream an old memory? Hm that's weird.
I opened my eyes to see I was still laying on Loki.
'Did you sleep well'
'Mmhm. How long was I asleep for?'
'Only 30 minutes, guessing I tired you out' he laughed at the last part
'Shut up' I said sitting up and grabbing a pillow to cover up.
'Really?'
'Yes really'
'Nothing I haven't already seen'
'or tasted' he said under his breath.
'LOKIII SHHH UP'
He laughed at me blushing.
'Fancy a bath before dinner'
'Together?'
'It's certainly big enough, don't you think?'
He was right the bath was built into the ground and when it was filled it looked as if it was a lake or something. It was so gorgeous.
'Go on thennn' I threw the pillow at his face when I got up.

The bath was quite nice. He washed my hair for me and we had a cheeky wee kiss every now and then. We got dressed for dinner together and walked down, our arms linked.
I'm can't believe it but I'm actually really enjoying my stay here but I do miss my family, I miss making fun of Bruce for being a nerd and trying to get him to admit he likes Nat, oh and Nat I miss her so much I miss the cuddles on the couch, the times we would sneak out at night to the roof with loads of snacks and sit there for hours just talking. I miss clints stupid remarks and Nat telling him to shut up, I miss him laughing at everything. I miss Steve trying to act serious at everything even though we could all see he would be dieing to smile. I miss Thors big stupid laugh, I miss his hugs and I miss my dad and my mom, I miss going into their room to watch a movie with them before bed, I miss annoying them. Ughhhhhhhhhh

*three weeks later*

Me and Loki only got closer as the days went on. And nights.

He was in the lab when I woke up. I was feeling kinda stressed so I threw on some comfy clothes, I knew he wouldn't like that I would b walking around in cycling shorts and a oversized hoodie but I didn't care. I walked around saying hi to everyone I seen when I noticed I was walking towards the dungeon.

'Kinda stupid to have that when we wouldn't be using it' I thought.
Then I remembered how peaceful it was when I was last there with Loki three weeks ago so I walked up to the door, unlocked it and...