Shes gone

Tony's POV

It's been two days since he took her. Loki hasn't left his room and the same goes for Wanda, she's been in her room and refused to let anyone in. Loki allows Thor in but from what we are told it always ends in an argument. No one is coping well with the loss of Pietro or Alice being taken.

I've failed as a father. I've let this happen time after time after time. First when she was 13 then last year when Loki got her and now again by thanos.

*knock knock*

*knock knock*

'Come on Tony we know your in there' Natasha called

'Natalie I'm really not in the socialising mood'

She opened the door and walked in.

'Tony come on. You can't sit here forever we need to get some information on where he is' she said putting a hand on my back

'Pepper doesn't know... she's gonna kill me' I said putting my head in my hands

'We need to get back home and get to shield. You know they have the right equipment to track him down and you need to tell her. She is her daughter too'

I sighed 'I know'

'Come on, clints in with Wanda and Thor's in with Loki and everyone else is waiting'

I stood up and looked at her. It was obvious she had been crying before hand.

Thor's POV

'Brother if you just listen to what I'm saying instead of telling me to get out' I said looking at my brother. His hair messy and leg bandaged up.

'Thor! I don't care!'

'Come back to earth with us. Help us find her'

'I dispise midgard and it's people'

'You don't dispise h-'

'Don't you finish that sentence!' He shouted

'Loki! ... do it for her. She will need you when we save her'

He looked at me. '... I couldn't even save her' his voice breaking

'None of us could. It's not just you'

'But it's my job to save her' he had water in his eyes

I went and sat beside him 'and you will when we find her. Now please, come with me'

He looked down at the ground and I knew it was because they tears were falling out. I placed my hand on his back

'I miss her too. She's my sister in every way but blood... so please Loki. Help us find her. Help us save her. We need you. We need all the help we can get'

He sniffled and looked at me. 'I'm not being an avenger'

I let out a small chuckle and gave him a small smile 'that's your concern'

He smirked and stood up 'come on. We have someone to save'

We walked out. Well I walked and he tried to walk but couldn't as fast. 'Maybe we should check in with the healers first?' I said

'That might be a smart idea'

~back on earth in the avengers tower~

Tony's POV

When we arrived back home it was no surprise pepper wasn't there. She was ment to be away for 4 months for a business deal. I didn't have it in me to tell her myself so I had one of the workers call and her tell. I know it was the wrong thing but I couldn't admit it to her that I mess up again.