A plan

Thor's POV

When Loki locked me in the caged and I watched them kiss I couldn't help but notice how Alice seemed to enjoy it. It seemed she was having a battle with herself. When Loki dropped the cage though I wasn't worried I just smashed through with Mjölnir and flew back to the cafeteria to everyone else to warn them what happend.

As we ran I said
'He got her in handcuffs and kissed her again. Hurry'
That made Tony furious, he flew full speed to the room.

Tony's POV

When I got to the door I stopped flying and ran as fast as I could to my baby.
What I saw shocked me. Loki was holding her limp body close to his while another man had a needle in her neck slowly injecting something into her.
'ALICE NOOOO'
And with a flash of green light they disappear. I fell to the floor and punched it when a few tears fell.

*an hour later*

'I've explained what I saw like 20 times I'm not doing it again'

'Tony were all annoyed here. We need to track her. Do u have a tra-' Bruce said

'HER WATCH. DOES ANYONE KNOW IF SHE WORE HER WATCH' I said over Bruce

'I think she did. She double tapped something on her wrist to have her suit appear' thor said with wide eyes

'Yesss. Guys we need to get back to the tower come on'

Loki's POV

I took her completely out of new York. Knowing they would have it searched within a matter of minutes. We were out in the country side. In a mansion, my magic could do some good work I have to admit this was delightful to look at it.

We appeared in the huge living room. I immediately dismissed them all and they went to the their quarters. I lifted Alice up bridal style taking her to our bed room. I gently placed her on the bed noticing that her suit had zipped down revealing a lot. I didn't mind but I knew she would be annoyed. I just left it and went over and sat on one of the couches in the room with a book beside the fireplace which I clicked my fingers and the fire was now blazing. I looked over at her
'I could get used to this' I thought

________________________________

*back at the tower*

Tony and Bruce were in the lab trying to track Alice's location through her watch, they knew she wasn't anywhere near New York anymore given the signal was slightly week.

*back in Loki's house*

Loki heard her shovel around. He knew that ment she was waking up. He waiting while looking at her by the corner of his eye.

Alice's POV

I slowly began to open my eyes but I didn't want to. I was in the most comfortable bed. When I did open my eyes I noticed it was a room with dark forest green walls and one of the walls were bricked with book shelves on it. The room was huge. There was a fireplace a few feet In front of the bed along with two couches and a love seat, a coffee table and a huge bookcase filled with books.

Then I seen someone walk towards me I realised who it was after a few seconds of staring. I immediately tried to back myself away but just banged into the headboard of the bed.

'Please. It's just me' he said

'I don't even know you!'

'Well what else could I have said' he sounded really annoyed.

'Uh let me think. I don't know, maybe just not kidnap me in the first place?!' God I sound like my dad.

He looked at me put his book down 'your useful in my plan'