His great escape

As we ran to the cell I slammed my hand down on the scanner to let us in. As soon as the door opened Loki was walking out of his cell. Thor sprinted towards him 'NOOO'.

Thor went right through him and landed in the cell and like that the doors to it closed. I stood in shock.

'Thor what the hell just hap-'

'ALICE WATCH OUT'

But before I could come to sense with what just happened I felt someone grab my writs and turn me around then grabbing my hips.

It was Loki.

I went to punch him but he grabbed my wrist before putting them but in handcuffs within a second.

'Get these off me' I said through the grind of my teeth.

He pulled me close and every time I tried to get away he over powered me so I gave in and let him pull me in.

'I told you we were only getting started' he said before pressing a kiss to my lips I felt myself sinking into the kiss which made him smile while deepening the kiss. 'Stoppp what are you thinking' I thought to myself.

I then pulled out and looked at him only for him to lean in again but only this time it was a kiss to my forehead.

'You'll be useful'

He grabbed the handcuffs that were around me and walked to the panel beside the caged and without a second thought hit the button that made the cage Thor was in fall out of the ship.

'NOOO THORR'

'Sush'

'Loki don't do this.'

He pulled me into him again, his face an inch from mine

'Did I not just say sush. Do as your told'

That only angered me. I went to knee him but he grabbed my leg and used it to pull me even closer to him. Holding my thigh and the small of my back he leaned in and kissed me again.

His kisses were something I never experienced before. They were cold, but a good cold. Like a summer breeze. It sent shivers down my spine and this only made me deepen the kiss myself.

I have a plan. I raised both my arms up and around Loki's neck, I could tell this pleased him given the groan he did knowing the effort it took given the handcuffs. He pulled out both of us panting for a breath. His forehead rested on mine as I played with his hair I looked in his eyes and whispered 'I'm all yours' this made him smiled and leaned back in.

Great now time for the hard bit. I pulled out pretending to be breathless saying 'Loki come on let's get these handcuffs off and have some fun' before I kissed behind his ear.

He snapped his fingers and the cuffs came off. I needed to wait for the right time. But before I knew it he grabbed my neck and pinned me to the wall.

He chuckled, 'my dear do you know what I am the god of'

'Mischief?' I said struggling to breathe for real this time.

'And what else. Come on use your words. I'm sure daddy dearest told you'

'And lies' I said in a defeated tone.

'Correct. I knew what you were doing the whole time. I was simply enjoying the show.' He grinned at me so evilly.

I closed my eyes to stop the tears from coming out. Where the hell is everyone.

Loki let go of me and he whispered in my ear.

'There's something about you?'

and then he snapped his fingers and a team of Loki's guys came in. He held me against him as Someone injected something into my neck. I let out a hum of pain to which Loki petted my hair. Before I gave into sleep I saw my dad running in and then a green light go around me loki and his men.

A/N

I only again cringed so much reading this omg I'm so sorry I tried to change some but yano ✨character development✨ and all that