Escape or stay

Alice's POV

Loki thought I was going to the gym when I was actually going to the dungeon. I was annoying me not knowing, I know he wouldn't lie to me but still, just being curious. After I got into my gym clothes, making sure to put a jacket on this time, don't want locked in the room again cause of my jealous-annie of a boyfriend. Is he my boyfriend? Well I mean technically yeah.

I tried to not go being seen but I seen the occasional guard. I smiled at them and said hi.
When I got to the dungeon door which was down a lot of steps I looked around to see if anyone was around me. When I seen no one was there I opened the door and quickly, slid in and closed it and rain down the stairs hiding behind a wall so I was out of sight of the door.

I walked through the hall looking at each cell when I seen the table where me and Loki sat the last time we were down there. I went straight towards it not looking at the cell in front and just looking at the content that was on the wooden table.
A book, a set of keys and a lantern. Weird.
I heard the sound of moving
'Alice?'
I froze. It can't be the voice I think it is.

Tony's POV

We were all talking a load of rubbish when we heard the door open and close almost straight away. We went silent. The sound of running down the steps and then deeps breaths. The steps started to slowly come towards us. The person didn't look in our cell but rather at the table in front of it. We knew who it all.
'Alice?' I said lowly
She froze.

Alice's POV

I turned around slowly
'Daddy?' I gasped seeing everyone else too
'What- what are you all doing here.'
'He sent his men and they out numbered us'
'That liar. I'm gonna ki-'
'Alice we have a plan. Listen' Steve said looking at me
'Stev-'
'Captains orders. This is your second big mission now please listen'
I nodded my head once letting my dad explain the plan. It was good. Except I completely forgot I would be in the jacuzzi with Loki tonight, the thought didn't even cross my mind.
I quickly unlocked the cell door and ran to my dad and mom giving them a hug and kiss and the check before unlocking everyone's cuffs.
'I won't let you down'
'Go quickly Alice' Natasha said.
'Nat, I'
'Please, it'll b harder if you stay.'
'I know' I said giving her a hug
'I'll see you all in the backyard tonight then yes?'
'Yes. We will b leaving here at 1 am, I suggest you do the same'
'Okay.' At that I gave my mom and dad one last hug and walked out of the dungeon back to my bedroom to get a shower. I needed to be alone. I can't see him right now.

*10:45 pm*

When I got to the room I didn't get a shower. I stayed in the bed for hours and then decided to get one. Then when I got out of the shower I didn't even realise I spent a hour and a bit in there. I walked out in my towel to see Loki. I jumped when I seen him.
'Sorry, did I scare you'
Play along Alice like nothing happened
'Yeah' I laughed Walking over to get a nightdress
'What are you doing?'
'Getting into my jammies' I said smiling at him. I'm gonna miss him.
'Why?'
'To sleep?'
'Are you forgetting our plan for tonight'
Shit. Aw shit. Shit shit shit shitttttt.
'Oh yeahhhhh. I forgot, whoops silly me' I'm blowing my cover
He walked over and placed his hands on my shoulders and looked into my eyes.
'What's wrong my love'
'N-nothing'
'Alice'
'Loki I'm' think of something. QUICK.
'I'm just not feeling myself that's all. Just feeling under the weather'
He pulled me into a hug. 'Tonight will help my love.' I hummed pulling him in closer to me.
'Here.' He handed me a dark green bikini with a gold rim.
'That's so pretty'
'Come now it's time to leave'
'Just let me dry my hair and throw it up in a bun, okay'
'Okay'
I placed a kiss on his cheek when I walked into the bathroom to put the bikini on then dried my hair putting it in a bun and pulling bits out the frame my face. I walked k it to Loki who was in a pair of swim shorts. His six pack showing. I couldn't help but stare.
'You look beautiful my love' he said picking me up and spinning me around which made me hold onto him tighter and let of a little scream.
'Let's gooooo'

When we got out there and got into the jacuzzi my immediate thought was to sit on his lap. So I did. I laid my head back on his chest to be able to look up at the stairs and he did the same. We drank champagne and talked the whole time. Time. Shit I completely for got the time.
'Loki?'
'Mhm'
'What times it'
'Why are you tired'
'No, just wondering'
'It's half 12, my love.'
I knew what that ment. I gave Loki one last, and long passionate kiss before placing my forehead on his to catch a breath. I then got off his lap so when the time came I could run. I tried not to make it obvious so I still sat close to him. I played it off that I was just getting my drink. We sat and talked for about 10 more minutes when I heard the sound of running.
Showtime.
I got out of the jacuzzi to walk over to the table to grab another bottle of champagne to bring it over to refill our glasses. Once I refilled them I downed mine and laughed.
'I love you Alice, so much'
I looked at him and smiled
'I love you too Loki'
I seen my dad in the corner of my eye, he signalled to everyone else that he found me. They all ran around and seen I was with Loki
'ALICE!' They called.
I looked at Loki
'But I'm afraid that was how I felt before I went to the dungeon'
'Alice don't do this'

Thors POV

When we finally figured away out I shouted up to Heimdall.

'Heimdall! Can you hear me!'
'What is wrong Thor' his voice said in my head.
Yessss
'Heimdall keep watch on me and when I call you again bring me and my friends straight to you and do NOT let Loki follow'
'Understood' the voice said.

Alice's POV

'ALICE HURRY UP' Natasha shouted.
I looked at them then looked at Loki.

I don't know what to do.