So close

Tony's POV

'Guys if we weren't in the dungeon I would say this is kinda like a vacation'
'Clint don't make me say it'
'Nat wha-'
'Shut up Clint'
I chulcked at their Bickering. We were treated quite well to be fair. My thoughts were cut short when I heard the door open. The shadow was of a woman with what seemed to be a massive hoodie on. Alice! My eyes widened when I realised it was her shadow. But before I could see her I seen another figure showed up behind her. And close the door, tightly.
I knew it was Loki, I could tell by how tall he was.
'Alice what are you doing.' I heard him say. I knew it was her.
'I just wanted to go and sit there' she sounded confused as to why he was asking
'No no come on now it's no place for you' he said pulling her away.
'But-' then I couldn't hear the rest given how far away she was.

'Guys I give it a matter of days before she finds us'
'Tony how'
'I know my daughter. She doesn't take no for an answer. '

Alice's POV

He's hiding something from me and I'm going to find out. Why else would he not let me go in there when he brought me there before.

'Loki's what's down there?'
'Nothing my love. Now come'
'But you brought me down there before'
'Yes with me. It's no place for you. It's for people I don't like, and you' he said lifting me up  ' you, my love are certainly not one of those' he placed a small kiss on my lips before placing me down. I smiled up at him and intertwined my fingers with his.
'Is anyone down there?'
'No, enough questions I have a surprise for you'
'Ohhh what is-'
'No more questionsss' he wined
'Ughhhh fineee' I said placing a kiss on his cheek. I was truly falling for the man who tried to take over the world.
When we got to the bedroom I seen there was a velvet box on my pillow. I looked at Loki confused.
'Go on open it' he laughed
I walked over and opened it to see it was a gorgeous necklace with an emerald and at each side of the emerald there was a black diamond.
'Loki, it's gorgeous'
'Just like you'
I kept looking at it, it was too pretty not to look at.
'The way you look at that is the exact way I look at you everyday.'
My heart stopped. He's so sweet.
'Loki. I- I don't know what to say'
He walked up to me and took the necklace out of the box and put it on me then moved my hair to one side to whisper in my ear
'I love you' then kissing my neck.
Do I love him. I think I do.
I turned around and looked at him and smiled.
'I love you too'.
He was completely taken off by this. It was cute.
'Did I, a mortal, leave THE Loki god of mischief and lies , silvertongue speechless. God that's one to put in the books.' I said laughing.
He looked at me and smiled.
He hugged me.
'You don't know how good it is to finally hear you say it.'
'Well I did have a littleeee crush on you when we first met back at my dads house but I was more focused on my mission' I said poking his nose.
He lifted me up and kissed me.