Seeing Straight

Alice's POV

I sat awkwardly on the circular bed in m- our new room.

Last night and all today I have felt weird. There's a nagging voice in my head. It's muffled so I can't hear it but it's trying to warn me of something I know that for a fact.

'Alice' my now fiancé spoke

I looked up at him

He sat down beside me. A bit too close for comfort to be honest.

I want WS back. Given we did kiss but his kiss felt foreign to me like my kiss belongs to someone else. WS is a good friend and I think he knows that himself, being flirty is just a bit of fun between us. But I desperately want him here. This new guy scares me to no end.

'Talk to me' he said putting his hand on my mid thigh.

'Uh. What do you want to hear' I said gently pushing his hand off me and moving away slightly.

'Whatever you seem fit' he said then placing his hand on the same spot with a firmer grip.

'Umm. I- I don't know'

He held my chin quite hard and turned my face so I would look at him.
'Do you remember me?' He whispered

Should I?

'I- I'm sorry but I don't... s-should I?'

He looked sad. Why does everyone look at me like that

'No I must be thinking on someone else, my apologies' he said then cupping my cheek and rubbing his thumb on my face with it

'Why are you sorry' I lightly chuckled

He looked at me and for a moment I sensed something in his eyes. Something bad.

'For thinking your beauty could be so common that I mistake you for someone else' he smiled at me.

I tilted my head and looked at him with my brows frowned.

'I'm going to go see my friend' I said then standing up

He stood up and grabbed my wrist and pulled me against him so our faces were inches apart

'Rephrase that sentence before I change my mind about actually allowing this' he said directly in my face

'I- i don't know what you mean' I coward before him

'Ask permission of your soon to be husband' he barked in my face

I felt myself begin to shake.
'Ca-can i go ssee my friend...please'

He let go of my wrist 'get out of my sight and when your away learn some manners on how to treat someone of my level'

Suddenly I felt a fire within me.

'I'm sorry? Your level?' I questioned

'I am a king you worthless solider'

'I am not a solider! I'm a-' I gasped. Oh my god. It all came back to me. 'I am a shield agent and an avenger, you lowlife scum!'

Clearly he was taken aback by my new come discovery. How did that just happen? Was the injections starting to come out of my system since I haven't had it in a while? That would explain why I miss Loki.

I smirked 'what?  Didn't think I'd eventually pull through' I laughed

I put his finger to his ear 'code 872' he said into

'What's that mean!'

He only looked at me and smiled.

'WHAT IS IT!'

He started to laugh.

I need out of here.

I made my way to the door only to have it burst open in my face. Thanos.

Shit.

'Alice!' He sneered

'What's up Barney? Listen, would lovee to stay and chat about all the fucked up things you did to me this time, but unfortunately for me I remember it all'

'You foolish girl'

'Clearly you didn't use enough serum, big man. I mean really, after like what 6 days of it you thought it would be enough? You think so little of me' I laughed

Behind him I seen a blur. A big blur. What?

'Your going to regret that. I was planning on going easy on you'

'I want what belongs to me back' I know this won't work but please dear god please let him give me the stone.

He laughed 'and what is it belongs to you'

'The stone. That one' I point to it 'I retrieved it now give it to me' I said lightning my whole right arm on fire.

He took the stone off his glove. 'You want it? Fine' he had the stone in his hand but before I could do anything he punched me full force with that hand.

I screamed. The feeling of the reality stones impact taking over me. Feeling myself combine with its powers.

It all became too much. I was taken into darkness' comforting arms.

Loki POV

'Did he just hit her with the reality stone?' Rocket asked

I nodded in response.

I hate the fact we got here late. If we had have got here before thanks we could've taken out Adrian and then got Alice back no problem.

'You know what that means right?' Rocket said tuning and looking at me

'What?'

'She's forged with that stone now. She'll have the powers of the stone if her body is fit enough'

'And if her body isn't fit enough?' Peter asked

'Uh... she'll die' rocket said looking at him

'I'm going to kill him' Tony said standing beside me.

'I believe we agreed back when she was in the healing wing that we would do it together'

He put his hand out for me to shake and I did so.

'Together' he said

A/N

Kind of a shitty chapter sorry!!
Next one will be better <3

Also wtf we have 10k reads!!!!!!
Ahhhhhh thank you all so much that's so crazy!
Love you all and thank you for reading I hope your enjoying.
I love reading your comments they make my day from laughing at them.

Lotta love ❤️