Asgards doom

Thor's POV
(When he arrived in Asgard 2 days ago)

When I arrived I immediately went home. I ran to find my mother and father in the throne room.

'Thor, my son. What brings you home?' Mother asks

'I need to contact the guardians, which ship has the speaker for it?'

'Atari' father replied

And at that I went to the Atari ship and contacted them.

'Gamora?, hello... is this thing working?' I said holding down the button on the walkie talkie like thing

'Thor it's nebula. What do you want, were slightly busy'

'Thanos has Alice. We need your help'

*quill and rocket shouting in the background*

'Thor nows a really bad ti-'

BANG

'What was that?' I asked

'Rocket just shot quill but he will be fine'

'Ookay, put gamora on'

'Gamora take this I'll deal with that'

'Hi Thor' she spoke

'Gamora thanos got Alice. We need your help'

'Uhhh yeah quill just got shot by rocket but I mean after we clean the mess up and bandage him up we will come to Asgard'

'No, come to earth. Avengers tower'

'Uhh, ROCKET DO YOU KNOW WHERE AVENGERS TOWER IS ON EARTH'

'YEAH OFCOURSE I DO, I KNOW EVERTHING'

'We are not going to earth' quill groaned

'Yes we are quill. Suck it up you only got shot on the shoulder' Gamora said

'So yeah. See you then' I spoke

'We should be there tomorrow and if not tomorrow then the day after'

She hung up.

Well... that's nice.

I walked to my room. To be honest I needed some time to myself. I know others are hurting more right now such as Loki, Tony and Wanda but it still hurts me I guess.

~20 minutes later~

I was laying in bed when I head a ship enter the atmosphere. I ran to the window and I immediately knew the ship. Thanos.

He must have brought Alice back. That has to be it. Why?

I heard screaming outside and then it dawned on it. He didn't bring Alice back. He's going to kill half the population.

I ran outside and there stood the the very court yard was all of Asgard in two sections. Mother and father stood with restraint and a gun to their head.

'THANOS!' I yelled

'Ahh Thor. What brings you hear?' He said

'Release them'

At that thanos looked at his men and they started shooting the left section of the Asgardians.

'Noooo' mother shouted.

The sounds of children crying. The people screaming in fear. The empty looks on shooters faces and thanos stood tall and proud.

I summoned my hammer and threw it directly at him hitting him in his head knocking him flying back.

I ran to the guards that held Odin and frigga against their restraints and killed them on the spot with mjölnir.

I struggled to get the restraints off at first but finally I broke mother's off.

'Get inside!' I shouted to her

'Help ur father, I'll help the people' she shouted back while running towards the guards with fully loaded weapons.

'Thor! Go to her! Help her' father roared

'I almost got it'

'NOW'

At that I dropped his restraints and ran down to her.

In a blink of a eye thanos had the guards leave.
Leaving behind 100s of dead body's at the court yard.

I turned to look for my mother when I heard her scream.

I looked and seen thanos had just stabbed Odin in the heart.

Raged filled my body. Lightening went threw my veins. Coming out through my hands and my eyes. I rose in the air and threw the biggest lightening strike in the history of lightening strikes at him.

I ran to father who mother had cradled in her arms. Telling him everything going to be fine and we will be okay.

I knelt down and looked at him. I watched as he took his last breath.

I stood and looked at thanos. His smug smile only widened when he saw me look at him.

'You'll pay for that' I spoke

Thanos and I fought. When I heard someone shout

'thanos we have the tesseract!'

My mother stood up when she heard this and made sure she placed Odin down gently. She ran at the alien like man who held the tesseract only to get shot in head.

'NOOOOOOOO' I ran to her. She was dead on the spot.

I was no help. I couldn't save them. I couldn't save Asgard. I couldn't save Alice and I couldn't save the tesseract.

I turned and sprinted towards thanos who opened a portal with his glove where he and the person with the tesseract left through.