Lokis scepter

Loki POV

It's been two days and Thor still hasn't returned. Given he hasn't missed much other than the occasional argument. We have no plan of attack, other than to bring in some people who I believe are called James Rhodes and Sam wilison. We are preparing for battle, something we have all agreed on. We need an army of sorts. Natasha and Steve claim to know of an army in a place called wakanda. Other than that that's all we have done.

'Hey Loki, Thor and the other guys haven't got here yet, maybe you should head up to Asgard and get him?' Steve said walking into the livingroom

'I'm sure they are fine, if they are not here by tonight I will go'

'Got it. Do you know where Bruce and Tony are? We haven't seen them all morning, they missed breakfast'

'Tony missed breakfast? That's hard to believe' I scoffed

'I know' he laughed 'but do you know where they are?'

'Pretty sure I heard Bruce talk about working on a project with Tony in the lab to help with our up coming battle. A robot? I'm unsure but something along those lines'

'Thanks' he said then walking out.

Tony's POV

'That won't work Tony, we need a more sustainable source of energy' Bruce said

We're putting Jarvis into an android body. May turn out to be a bad idea but for now it's all we have. He will help in the upcoming fight, considering now we're not only fighting to get Alice back but to put an end to thanos so he doesn't get the infinity stones.

'What else could we use?'

'I have an idea but I'm not sure if it will work. I've only ever seen the source of energy we need once before' he said

'Wait... you don't mean-'

'Loki's scepter'

'JARVIS tell Loki to come here quick' I called

~5 minutes later loki arrives~

Loki walked in and looked at us with frowned raised eyebrows.

'You called?' He said standing at the door way

'Yeah. We need a uh favour' I say

'Go on?'

'Come have a seat' Bruce said gesturing for him to come closer which I honestly think is a bad idea considering he could easily kills us for wanting to take his scepter.

He walks over with a strange look on his face. Clearly confused why we called him here.

He leans against the counter and raised an eyebrow at us.

'So I'm just going to spit it out. We need the energy source in your scepter' I say

His eyes widen and his mouth partly opened.

'Why may I ask?'

'We're putting Jarvis in a body, an Android if you would. Mixed with me and Bruce this could be unstoppable, the energy from your scepter is the only thing that could properly support this. With him we could get her back and have a chance at defeating thanos. So please think about it, yeah?' I said

Loki took a deep breath and sighed.

He moved his hand and his scepter appeared in it.

'Here, do as you wish. I don't need it to kill him anyways' he said handing me the scepter

'This is appreciated Loki' Bruce says taking the scepter from me

'Think of it as an apology for New York and all that stuff' he says with a small smile

I put my hand out to shake his and he take it. With a firm grip we shake hands.

'Thank you'

He smiled and and nods his head once 'I'm going to Asgard for Thor and a couple other things. Check in on Wanda she's not doing the best' and then he left

'Not going to lie I didn't think he would give it' Bruce said

'Same here Bruce'

'He's actually not that bad'

I hummed in response and we got to work.

Loki POV

In all honesty I didn't care that much about the sceptre, I have my weapons and powers and my magic. I need to go to Asgard to get some of my daggers and some books to go over some magic, more than likely I'll stay for a day or two and mother will go over some with me.

I have a couple thing I need to talk to her about anyways so it's better to just go now instead of tonight. and curiosity is getting the better of me as to why Thor has not yet retuned.

'HEIMDALL'

And within a blink of an eye I was home.

I arrived in the bifrost and smiled at heimdall and walked off. I don't typically like the conversation with him.

I walked up to the palace and when I got into the court yard I noticed everything was so much more quieter and less busy as usual. Normally people would be out walking, out at the markets, out sparring or training. None of that was happening. When I walked through we towards the main entrance I noticed part of the left side of the courtyard had... blood?

That can't be blood. Why is there so much blood stained into the floor?