Another prince

Alice's POV

After Loki pulled me away from extan gavan and cedar we stayed with Thor and watched as he danced with basically every girl there and then come to complain to us as if he wasn't loving it.

~next day~

I was in bed when Thor and Loki came in to wake me up.

Thor was jumping on my bed and I had a pillow over my face, screaming on the inside.

'Wh-at do yo-uu wan-TT' I managed to spit out from being bounced up and down

'Get uppp' Thor wined

'Whyyy'

'For breakfast' he sang

'Loki please punch your brother for me will you'

*smack*  'ahhh'

'With pleasure darling' he laughed

I got up and shooed them out of my room so I could atleast bathe in peace.

Sure enough after my bath the maids came in and had everything laid out for me. My dress for breakfast and then another ballgown for the ball tonight again.

~at the ball~

As I walked towards the ballroom for what frigga calls a 'less extravagant ball' I couldn't help but stress as I was on my own. Without Thor who came with me last night. Terrified incase was I stand on my dress and fall. My gorgeous royal blue dress with a matching cape and my hair down and filled with bouncy curls and the two front bit in plates that go around my head.

I walk into the ball to see it's in full swing. People dancing, talking, drinking. Help.

'Lady Alice I don't believe we have had the pleasure of meeting yet' a boy who seemed to be around my age said while walking towards me

'I believe not. It's nice to meet you' I was trying to sound more Asgardian but I don't think it's working very well. They are very... Shakespeare-ish.

He picked up my hand and kissed it 'the pleasure is mine, I'm Adrian prince of vanaheim. I've heard all about you m'lady'

Ohhhh a prince. 'Oh please do tell' I laughed

We walked over to get a drink and he asked many questions and I gladly answered.

'Would you care for a dance?'

'I would'

He wrapped his arm around my waist as we danced. We joked the whole time and once again I was getting stares from girls.

Once the dance was over we went over to Thor who was with Adrian's sister Alissa.

'Alissa have you met Alice yet?' Thor asked

'I don't believe so. It's lovely to meet you alice' she smiled

'It's nice to meet you too' I nodded my head, I soon found out that was a sign of respect here. Weird.

'What have you two been up to' Thor asked

'Nothing really he wanted to know about midgard along with my dad and the avengers, where's loki?' I said looking around for the god

'He's being bombarded by a group of women by the left over there' he pointed

My heart sank. 'Oh... uh- I'm going to go and speak with him. It was a pleasure meeting you Adrian and Alissa' and then I was on a b-line on my way to Loki.

As I walked up he had his back to me and the girls noticed I was walking over and glared at me. I placed my hand on his back as I stood beside him and he look down and smiled.

'I was beginning to wonder where you were' he smiled at me

Oh thank god.

'I was speaking with Adrian, he had questions about some things just' I smiled back

'Like what?' He looked annoyed then

'Misgard, dad, avengers. Just the usual stuff that people ask me'

'Oh ok. Let's go somewhere more private darling.'

They girls all stood in shock when he called me darling making me have a smug smile on my face

'Of course, my love'

And boom. They went sheet white.

He placed his arm around my waist and led me towards a balcony.

Thor's POV

Me Alissa and Adrian stood by the bar and drank as Alice left

'So Thor, I heard rumours of Loki and Alice' adrian started

'What rumours?'

'A courtship'

'Ohh. I'm not sure. It's complicated'

'Hmm how so'

Dear gods does he never not ask questions.

'Long distance' he better believe this

'Ahh so Loki has duties on Asgard hence why he doesn't stay with you in Alice's tower?'

Oh stark would have died if he heard him call it Alice's tower and not his.

'Yes. Yes that's it'

'I believe vanaheim could benefit greatly with an alliance with midgard'