Unlocking memories

Alice's POV

Me Thor Loki frigga Odin the lead healer along with some of her team were all in the healing room. They cleared it out as they needed space. They had me wear a flowy white dress as I needed to 'feel free' I just thought they sounded like a load of hippies to be honest. I was laying on a heated blanket? I think. I'm not sure. The head healer was behind me and had crystals all around me. She placed her hands on my head and started whispering words I didn't understand then after a minute the world went black.

Everything was stinging. I couldn't movie. But then I seen a man. A tall man. With purple skin? Then a flash happened. Now I see a white room. The mans putting needles in me and i feel the tears run down my cheeks. He wipes them away and tucks my hair behind my ears 'it will be worth it' he said trying to calm me.

Flash. I'm in a darkened room but my hands are glowing?

Flash. White room. Needles. The purple mans laughing at me crying?

Flash. 'You will be the most feared women in the galaxy'

Flash. I moved everything in the room with my mind? What?

Flash. I'm in the white room again. I'm strapped down. The purple man is with someone? Someone who- young Adrian?

I felt a bang and I jumped up to see I was back in the healing room with Loki and everyone else. 

I stood up and my leg were shaking. I was starting to panic. Loki ran over and held on to me.

'Are you okay?'

Darkness came over me.

Loki's POV

We watched as Alice lay with the lead healer when she jumped up clearly distraught. We all stood in shock as she had a purple aura around her. She looked terrified. I went over and helped her stand when suddenly she screamed and purple blasts of energy bursted out of her then she fainted.

It's been two days. I didn't leave her side. She lay in a bed in the medical room. Thor came everyday to see her.

'What are we going to do?' He asked sitting at the other side of her bed

'I think we both know that Tony needs to be told' I said dreading the thought of him knowing

'He will know we all lied about her visit'

'I get the nudge the wouldn't be surprised'

'That's true' he chuckled. 'Has the lead healer said anything else?'

'Just that whenever her mind and body is ready she'll awaken'

He rolled his eyes. 'Very informative'

'Tell me about it' I said putting my head in my hands that we're leaning on her bed

'I should go tell the team' Thor said standing up

'I wish you luck' I said lifting my head up to look at him.

He walked out only to walk back in again and walk straight to me. He bent down and embraced me in a hug. I didn't know what to do. I then returned the hug

'Your not all that bad' he laughed

'I have my days' I joke back.

We pulled away and nodded. And off he was.

Thor's POV

When I arrived at the tower I walked in and Tony and a few other were in the kitchen.

'Thor! Why are you here?' Tony said clearly worried

'Tony you need to get everyone to the kitchen right now' I said

Tony's POV

I could tell by his voice that it was serious. I got Jarvis to get everyone to the kitchen. Once everyone was there we sat looking at Thor.

'What's going on?' Wanda asked

Thor looked at me. I could tell by his eyes he was anxious.

'It's Alice' he finally said

'What happened her?' Natasha asked

'Well.. we got the lead healer in Asgard to do a ritual to unblock her memories and then when it happened she was... sort of like over come with magical energy? I think. And then she fainted and has been unconscious for uh... basically three days' he didn't look anyone in the eye

'What do you mean?' I asked

After he explained the whole thing to us, including the purple things coming out of her. I demanded to go to Asgard to see her and then everyone else decided to jump on the bandwagon and demand to come too.

'Listen when we're here just don't cause a scene' he said as we walked to the healing room in this old fashioned castle like jezz could they not have it atleast a little high tech. Or even light bulbs. All these firey lit halls are weird. Very medieval.

'Why would we cause a scene' I said and then when we walked in I knew exactly what he ment.

I seen Loki sitting on a chair leaning down on my daughters bed sleeping.

'You have to be joking!' I whisper yelled at Thor

'Listen. We can explain later. Just keep your feelings to yourself Asgard doesn't know if his doings!' He whispered yelled back

It was obvious everyone was slightly taken back by the scene in front of us.

Thor walked over and gently woke Loki up and when he seen us he looked furious. Glad the feeling is mutual buddy.

'I told you to tell him! Not to bring him never mind the whole group!' He whispered yelled at Thor

'They made me Loki. She is their family, it's not that bad they-'

'So your Loki?' Wanda said taking a step forward

God shes brave

'And you are?' He looked at her weirdly

'Wanda.' She had a blank expression on her face

He smiled. 'Pleasure to finally meet you miss maximoff. I have heard great stories of you'

She smiled back 'I've head a mixture about you' she laughed

'Thor will you show them the rooms they will be staying in its late'

Thor lead us all to a west wing in the castle and we all just chose whatever room was closer to us.