A plan to save them all but me

Alice's POV

Why did I kiss him. For god sake I'm so stupid. It's not happening again.

The door unlocks and in walks Loki, still with no shirt on.

'So shall we pick up where we left of?'

'Fuck. Off.'

Oh he looks angry.

'Alice what did I say about how you speak to me?'

'What did you do to them!'

'To who' the fact he was acting dumb just annoyed me more.

I stood up walking towards him

'Loki odinson, so help me I will kill you here and now if you don't tell me'

He grabbed my shoulders and pushed me onto the love seat, he sat down beside me and pulled me onto his knee, having my back be supported by his arm as I was sideways.

'Ask nicely and I'll think about telling you'
He really testing me.

'Where. Are. They' I said through the grind of my teeth.

He swiftly flipped me around so my stomach was on his lap now instead and spanked me.
I cried out in pain, he slap feeling like 8 punches.

'I said nicely.'

He flipped me back around this time he had me sitting to face him.

'And I am not a child nor do I have to answer to you. Now tell me where they are'

Once again he flipped me around but this time since I knew what was coming I tried to get out of his grasp but he just over powered me. Spanking me two more times.

'LOKI STOP IT' I cried.

He lifted me up to face him again.

'Ask. Nicely'

I sighed. 'Can you tell me where they are... please'

He looked at me and smiled.

'I need some persuading' he said tapping his lips implying for me to kiss them

'Loki no'

'That's not what you said earlier'

'Yes that was before I knew you hurt my family, please let them go.'

'Kiss me'
I looked at him then did a quick peck of a kiss his lips.

'Now will you tell me where they are please'

'Hm... no'

I stood up immediately

'LOKI TELL ME RIGHT NOW!'

'Watch your tone unless you want me to hurt you again'

'Hurt me all you want just not them. Or anyone else. Let me see them. I swear I have a plan. You will like it I promise.'

'Go on?'

After I told Loki my plan he was unsure at first but then agreed. He took me down to see my family and gave me one hour to say goodbye.
I walked in seeing them in a cell. I grabbed the keys and unlocked the cell door running to my dad.

'I'm so sorry' I said crying
'Shhhh Alice it's okay, it's okay'

After staying like that for a minute I stood up and told them what was about to happen.

'Guys.' I started to cry. 'I'm so sorry. I'm so so sorry'

'Why are you sorry Alice' Steve said with the up most concern

'We're never going to see eachother again'

'What do you mean' Natasha said heartbroken.

Tony stayed silent waiting for me to continue as his eyes watered.

'Well on the one hand I guess I saved earth' I chuckled but not earning one for anyone else.
'I told him I would surrender to him and he could keep me as his own if he set you all free and, and left earth, keeping it safe. I- I have to go with him to wherever he goes and stay with him forever' at this stage I was full on crying.

'No.' Tony said in disbelief 'Alice we couldve made a plan to stop this. Why would you be so stupid'

'Daddy I'm sorry but it was the only choice I had. I had to save you all. Consider it paying you all back for everything you ever did for me.'
Everyone's eyes watered up.

'Keep the world safe, yeah' I said looking at Natasha and Clint.

'Ofcourse'. They both said

'Steve, Bruce. Look after my old man will you.' They laughed at this and nodded in response

I turned to my dad. He stood up and hugged me.

'I'll get you out of this. We all will'

'There's no hope. I won't be in earth' this made me start crying again. Everyone came up and we had a group hug. When Thor whispered
'I've been places that arnt earth Alice. Trust me. We will save you, just give us some time okay'

I nodded when I heard the door open. As I seen Loki walk in I wrapped my arms around my dad one last time and gave him a kiss on the cheek 'I love you' I whispered 'I love you too kiddo' I smiled and gasped 'MOM' no noooo I didn't get to see her. Tony grabbed me and picked me up.

'I'll tell her everything. Remember she loves you more than anything. Almost as much as me' he said placing a kiss on my shoulder.

'Tell her I love her yeah'

'Ofcourse'

At that I sighed and looked at Loki, he didn't look happy that I was keeping him waiting.

'Brother don't do this'

'Shut up Thor. You wouldn't understand'

'THEN HELP ME UNDERSTAND' he boomed at him. At that Loki grabbed my wrist and pulled me out.