The garden

Alice's POV

Loki pulled me back to the room. I felt defeated. When we got in he closed the door. I didn't even take notice to him I just sat on the couch feeling all my freedom drain away from me. This was my life.

'Loki?'
'Yes'
'Where are we going and when are we leaving?'
'We're going to a planet called 'the garden' it's beautiful I already have a castle built for us there and we will be leaving in the morning.'
'Oh... ok'

He came over and sat beside me. I knew he wasn't all the bad I just don't know why he wants me so bad.

'It's because you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen with the most entertaining personality and I also have a slight idea that you have a very strong power in you' he smiled down at me
I looked up at him with disbelief
'I thought I told you not to go in my mind' I chuckled.
'Come Alice. It's getting late' and like that he snapped his fingers and I was in a silk green nightdress that went to my mid thigh.
He picked me up and placed me on the bed getting in beside me. We both fell asleep instantly.

Tony's POV

After Alice left two guards came in and took us back to the tower. We all sat in silence in the livingroom. I was wondering what I would tell pepper. She never wanted her to be part of the team and to be fair neither did I but ofcourse she got my stubbornness.

Alice's POV

I woke up hugging the blanket around me. Today's the day I thought. I turned around to see Loki reading a book.
'Good morning' he said not taking his glance from the book.
'Good morning' I sighed.
'You ready to go?'
'Well I don't anything to pack so yeah'
'Not like I have a choice either' I said under my breath
'If I'm not mistaken but you were the one who suggested this?'
'Yes to safe my friends and family along with everyone on the planet'
'Aww so noble of you'
'Loki. I'm not in the mood for you right now' I said turning around in a huff.
'I'm afraid your stuck with me darling'
I simply hummed in response.
After a few minutes I said up rather quickly.
Loki looked at me confused as I looked at him.
'I have an agreement for us'
He nodded for me to go on
'Okay so. We may as well be friends, given this agreement I will be nice to you but I want my own room'
He looked at me and simply said 'no'
'Aw Loki come on pleaseeeeee'
'Are you forgetting I'm the one in charge'
'Are you forgetting your the one hopelessly in love with me' I said inching my face towards his. He smirked pinning me down. Oh shit.
'Don't test me darling. You'll start something you can't finish'

' I already started it and if I remember correctly I did finish it, by kneeing you somewhere that seemed to really hurt you' I smiled saying this.

'And I remember said it only just began'

'You literally just contradicted yourself'

'Please do explain'

'You said there now that you said it only just began when there now you said not to start something, even though I ready started something. Clearly. Multiple times.'

He sat up grinning at me.
'I knew I liked you for a reason'

*a few hours later*

Loki had just teleported us along with a few of his men to the garden. The castle was huge and gold. When we walked in I was in shock of how gorgeous it is. We went straight to our bedroom so he could unpack.

'Alice'
I hummed in response sitting on the window seat looking out.

'Look in your wardrobe and pick out something to wear to dinner'

'Okay?' I walked over to a white wardrobe and opened it. It was full with beautiful dresses and heels and attached to it were drawers, I pulled them open one by one to reveal each one was packed with different thing. One with nightdresses, one with undergarments (all matching and lace might I add), one with comfy earth clothes and the other with jewellery. I then noticed I had basically the whole side of the room to myself, there was a vanity mirror with a white table again matching everything else on my side. I could get used to this. I walked back over to the wardrobe and picked out a silver silk dress that had a slit up the side that went to my mid thigh.

'Awh yes. Good choice'

'Loki I will not hesitate to punch you' we both laughed at that statement.

*6 months later*

Me and Loki have developed quite a good friendship. Given he was the only person I could actually talk to. He wasn't actually that bad. I knew I shouldn't be having any feelings for him but spending everyday together for 6 months made that kinda hard.

Loki's POV.

I brought more of my men over as the months went on. They worked in the lab to make new weapons and such. I had a plan to once again get the avengers and just keep them in my dungeon. 'Just for fun'. I had nothing better to do. I was getting there with Alice but still didn't quite have her where I wanted her yet but I guess in a few more weeks I will.

*3 weeks later*

'Sir your plan with the avengers is ready to go through with. They are unarmed and doing nothing with no security'

'Send them down. When bring them here make sure they are quiet when coming in the front door, we don't want Alice to hear.'