Arranged marriage to a rich......Jerk?! {34}

That night, I still couldn't sleep from the kiss Landon and I shared yesterday night. And when Amy announced that she'll be staying for 2 more days.

Oh Landon...that kiss needs to be permanantly erased from my mind.

Am I falling for him.......no, I can't be.

CRASH!

Oh my fucking god! What the hell was that! I swiftly climbed out of my bed and walked to the door.

"SHIT!" I heard someone yell, downstairs.

That does not sound like Landon.

I usually never do this but I grabbed my hairspray, pretending that it's pepperspray and tiptoed downstairs. As I reached the first floor, I accidentally stepped on something sharp.

"Ah!" I screamed and sat on the stairs. I put the hairspray down next to me and lifted my foot. I felt something cold and sticky and found out that my foot was covered in blood.

"Owww..." I whined.

Then, I saw a black shadow, coming towards me.

"Oh my god! Don't you dare come closer!" I said, raising my hairspray up and aiming at the figure.

The dark figured person then grabs my arm and I screamed. Really really loudly.

"SKYE?!" I heard Landon shout. The lights flicked on and I stared at the person who was still holding onto my arm. It was a tall guy, dark haired, green eyes, I think around 20 years old like Spencer.

"Dude! What the hell!" shouts Landon and runs towards the guy. I looked at the floor and saw that the "something" I stepped on was broken glass from a vase.

"Oh man, mom's so going to kill you." he says, staring at the broken vase.

"Sorry dude." apologizes the guy and lets go of my arm.

"Landon...who is this?" I asked, freaked out.

"Me? You don't need to know my name, cutie." says the guy, smiling at me.

"Dude..." says Landon, rolling his eyes. He looks at me and replies, "This is Zane. My older brother."

"You have a brother?! I thought you were an only child!" I said.

"Well, Zane got kicked out of the house five years ago." he says.

"Sorry that I scared the living day light out of you." says Zane as he helps me stand up. I leaned against the stair railing and lifted my foot up.

"Woah, you're bleeding." says Landon, staring at my foot.

"Skye? Oh my god, are you okay?" I heard Amy. She walks downstairs and stares at Zane.

"Ummm..." she starts, confused.

"My brother, Zane." answers Landon.

"Oh, um. Nice to meet you?" she says.

"Yo." he says, smiling at her.

Amy bends down next to me and checks out my foot.

"That's pretty nasty. Have a first aid kit, Landon?" she asks.

"Yup, in the closet next to the basement door." replies Landon and she walks towards the closet.

"Zane, we need to talk." says Landon.

"Whatever, little bro." says Zane.

"Don't call me that!" snaps Landon and leaps over the broken glass.