Arranged marriage to a rich......Jerk?! {26}

I made it extra long for you guys. And I apologize for the boring chapter before. Had writer's block and got stuck. So anyway, I have more things planned out of the chapter after this and the one after that and the one after that and the one after that......you get the point.

I hope you enjoy :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Today's a really crappy day..." says Darcy as we looked out the window in the classroom.

"And it's a Friday." I said. We stepped outside and put our hoodies up.

"Well, see you later?" she asks.

"Yup, see you later." I replied. We both ran to different directions, heading to the cars.

I managed to get in Landon's car as Landon turns on the engines.

"Why does it have to rain today?" he mummbles.

"I know right?" I said.

We headed home and when we got home, we ran inside and got changed into new clothes. After I changed, I headed downstairs where I heard laughter and voices. And Landon was one of them.

"Is there a party down here?" I said.

"Oh Skye. There you are." says Mrs. Rhodes. She stands up from the couch as I walked towards her. There was a girl, I think same age as I was, sitting on the couch, smiling at me.

"Skye, this is Amy Lowes. She's Landon's childhood friend." she says.

"Hi. Your name's Skye, right?" says the girl, Amy.

"Um yeah..." I said.

"It's nice to meet you." she says, smiling.

"Ditto." I replied.

"This is the person who I was talking about." says Landon, sitting in one of the chairs.

"Oh cool." I said.

"I'll go get some snacks." says Mrs. Rhodes and leaves the room.

Landon, Amy and I just looked at eachother, not saying a word.

"So....you're Landon's friend?" I asked, breaking the awkward silence.

"Not exactly." replies Amy.

"But didn't she just say that you're---"

"Amy's my girlfriend." says Landon, smirking.

"Girlfriend?! Since when?" I asked, shocked.

"Since yesterday. I met her at lunch." he said.

"I thought we're not aloud to have bf's and gf's. We'll get in trouble. Wait, not we. You." I said.

"Why not?" asks Amy.

"'Cause we're getting married." I said.

"You are?" she asks shocked.

"Yup." replies Landon as he sits next to her.

"Oh. That's sad but I don't care. I'm still yours, right Landon?" she says.

"Yup." he says and kisses her.

"Um ew. I'm right here." I said.

"That's what I feel like when you kiss Roy." he says.

"Don't mention that name in this house, mister!" I said.

"What are you, my mother?" he says.

"I'm back with some cookies." says Mrs. Rhodes, coming in the livingroom. She places a plate of expensive looking cookies on the table, in front of us.