Arranged marriage to a rich......Jerk?! {11}

Well, last night's date went well...well until Landon came in. That asshole. I came home safely last night, my dad and Layla didn't suspect a thing. Thank gawd.

The next morning, I woke up extra early to get ready for my trip to my nightmare's house. Oh why his house?

As I helped my dad carry my stuff out in his car, I heard someone call my name. I turned away from the mini van and saw Darcy, walking towards me.

"Hey, Darc." I said.

"Hey. I can't believe you're going to move in with you-know-who." she said.

"I know...gawd, I hate this." I grumbled.

"Hello, Darcy." says my dad.

"Hi, Mr. Harris." she said.

"What are you doing this early?" he asks her.

"Just checkin' if Skye's okay." she replies.

"Aww. You're a good friend." I said, giving her my sweet and innocent look.

"Skye, are you ready to go?" asks Layla.

"Yeah," I said, "Sadly..." I hugged Darcy and got into the car.

"Cheer up, Skye. It's not like you're moving to Alaska or something." she said.

"I know." I said. My dad gets in the car and starts the engine.

"So, see ya in school?" she asks.

"Yeah, see ya in school." I said. Darcy steps back as the car started moving. I waved at Layla and Darcy as we headed over to Landon's.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm gonna miss you dad." I said, looking out the window.

"Me too, bud." he said.

"So, are we almost there yet?" I asked.

"Actually, we're here." he said as he pulled up in front of a gigantic mansion/house.

I opened the window and stuck my head out to get a better look.

"Oh my gawd. Are you sure this is Landon's house?" I said.

"Yup." he said, getting out of the car. He walks over to the back and gets out my bags as I got out of the car slowly.

"Holy shit." I said, staring at the mansion, wide eyed.

"Here you go." he said, handing me my suitcase.

We walked towards the front door and my dad knocked on the door. A couple of seconds later, the door opens, revealing Landon in a bathrobe.

"Oh my gawd, Landon. Hahaha!" I said and laughed.

"Shut up, I was in the shower." he said. We walked in and I looked up the stairs. Holy---wow. What is he? Mr. Money bags?

"Here's all of your stuff, Skye." says my dad, putting down my stuff on the shiny floor. It's so shiny and polished that I could almost see my reflection on the tiles.

"Thanks." I said and hugged him, "I'll miss you."

"Me too. Don't worry, you can call us anytime." he said, letting me go. I smiled and looked at Landon.

"Well, take care of Skye for me, Landon." says my dad as he walks out the front door.

"Don't worry, I will take good care of your daughter." he said and closed the door, "A very selfish, moody, snobby, cruel daughter." I glared at him and walked around.

"Well, I'm here. Where's my room?" I asked.

"Follow me, witch." he said walking towards the stairs.

"Um...can you at least help me? I have 5 heavy bags. I can't carry them all you know." I said.

"Fine. Gimme some." he said. I gave him 3 bags and he walks towards the stairs like there's no problem with the bags.

I followed him and we both climbed upstairs. The 2nd floor looked even bigger than the 1st floor. I followed Landon into a hallway which lead to a big room. In the room looked like a living room but more "teen-ified". There was 3 plasma screen Tv's, a pinball machine, foosball table, air hockey table, and a water....sofa?

"Damn. You're like a billionare." I said, looking around.

"Whatever. I'm gonna go to my room and get changed. You can just do what Skyes do." he said and walks out of the room. I dropped my bags on the floor and walked around the room. I sat on the water sofa and smiled. This water sofa feels amazing. I never knew there was one. I then walked over to a glass case and looked at it. Inside was a big trophies and beside it was some medals. Next to that was a picture of Landon in a karate uniform with a black belt, kicking someone's shoulder.

"I'm back." says Landon loudly, making me jump. He was in new clothes and walked over to me.

"Hey. Do you take karate?" I asked.

"Huh, um yeah. Not anymore though." he said, looking at the trophy.

"Wow. So, if someone tried to attack you, you would flip them and probably give that person a concussion?" I said.

"Yup." he said.

"Damn..." I mummbled, "So...can you take me to my room now?"

"Oh yeah. Right, I forgot." he said and leads me out the room and into a different hallway. He then stops in front of the door and opens it, revealing a big room. It was huge. It was like the size of a presidential suite in a hotel. I walked in and dropped my bags on the floor. Landon did the same and walked around.

"This is my room?" I asked him, making sure.

"Yeah. Do you like it?" he said.

"It's ya know, okay." I lied and walked around. There was a gigantic bed with a canopy above it and in front of it was a plasma screen tv. Next to that was the bathroom. I walked in and my jaw dropped instantly.

"A hot tub?!" I shouted.

"Yup." he answers from the door, "And a great view of the beach."

I walked out of the bathroom and then into a closet. A walk in closet. I did a mini dance in it and walked out.

"This is amazing!" I said.

"Great. Whatever. I'm gonna go get ready for school." he said, "You should unpack and stuff."

"Okay." I said as he closes the door. I couldn't help but smile. This house is like a celebrity house. Or should I say, mansion.

I danced around some more and then, started unpacking.