Arranged marriage to a rich......Jerk?! {15}

When Landon and I finally managed to get home without getting caught by other people, we walked in the house (or should I say, mansion) and I sat down on the leather couch in the living room, placing my bag next to me.

"Oh my gawd, I'm so freakin' tired! Why does it have to be a Monday?" I complained, leaning my head back.

"'Cause, it is." says Landon, coming in with a can of soda in his hand. I looked at him and stared as he took a sip.

"What?" he asks, giving me a wierd look.

"Can I have a soda?" I asked.

"In the fridge." he said.

"Okay." I said and got up. I walked into the kitchen, where chefs were preparing dinner, already. The smell of turkey flowed into the air, making me hungry.

"Hello, Miss Harris." says a butler, "Would you like anything to drink or eat?"

"Yes, thank you. Can I have some root beer, if you have one?" I asked.

"Of course." says the butler and walks to the fridge. He takes out a can of root beer and then hands it to me.

"Enjoy." he said and leaves.

"Thank you." I said and walked back into the living room.

"Wow, I feel like a celebrity." I said, as I sat back down on the couch.

"Mmhmm." mummbles Landon, his eyes glued to the TV.

"Ew Chicago Bears." I said, glancing at the football game on TV.
"I know right. They're playing against Green Bay Packers." he replies.

We were quiet for a while and then, I realized something.

"This feels so wierd. Me, talking to you about football." I said. I stood up, grabbed my bag and walked towards the stairs.

"Where are you going?" he asks me.

"To my room. Homework." I said. I climbed upstairs and made my way to my room. I sat on my gigantic bed and opened my bag. I took out a pencil and my homework, and started. For the whole entire time, I thought about Roy and I...about why we didn't have our first kiss yet. I scratched my temple with the eraser of my pencil and put my homework aside. I got up and decided to go downstairs again. When I walked back into the living room, I saw Landon crashed onto the couch. I sat down next to him and poked his cheeks. I kept on poking his cheek until he suddenly grabs my wrist.

"Oh shi---"

"Dude. What the hell?" he said, sitting up.

"Just wanted to annoy you." I said. I got up and twirled around.

"You're so wierd." he said.

"Thanks." I said as I stopped spinning.

"Done with your homework?" he asks.

"Nope. I just didn't feel like it." I said.

"Lazy ass." he said.

"Shut up." I said and threw a cushion at him but he caught it and threw it back at me. I grabbed the cushion and sat on the couch. I looked at Landon and asked, "Have you ever had a girlfriend before?"

"Yeah, why?" he replies.

"Just wondering." I said. We were quiet for a while until I broke the silence, "How and where did you two share your first kiss?"

"What?" he asks, giving me a wierd look.

"Look, I just wanna know okay?" I said.

"You wanna know 'cause you and Roy haven't kissed yet." he says, with a smirk.