Arranged marriage to a rich......Jerk?! {53}

"Hey babe!" greets Landon as I walked into his room.

"Hey." I greeted back in a confused tone.

I sat beside his bed and asked, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm good." he replies, "You know, you ask those questions alot."

"I'm worried." I said.

He smiles and gives me a quick kiss.

"Thanks." he says.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked.

"Sure." he says.

"Do you remember the accident?" I asked.

He looks at me for a while and replies, "Not really...Zane keeps on telling me that there was an accident but I can't remember a thing. Is it true that there was an accident?"

"Yeah...there was." I said, softly.

"Oh...Was I drunk?" he asks.

"No, you weren't. It was mischeif night and there was a fight going on..." I said.

"Exactly, what happened, Skye?" he asks.

"There was a fight last night between you and Spencer." I said, "I was trying to break you two apart but that lead onto the middle of the road. I got punched by Spencer by accident and I fell onto the road. A car was coming towards me and I passed out. Zane told me that you protected me from it, causing you to get severely hurt from the accident."

"Is that what happened?" he asks.

I nodded as a few tear drops unexpectedly falls.

"I'm sorry you're hurt, Landon." I said and started to cry.

I feel like a total bitch.

He gets out of bed and hugs me, "It's not your fault. Whatever happened last night, it's not your fault."

"Yes it is, you almost died because me. I should've told Spencer about this arranged marriage thing a long time ago. I didn't which lead to that fight." I said.

He lifts my chin up, making me face him.

He leans in and presses his lips against mine. I let a few more tears roll as I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed back. The feelings suddenly came back to me. The feelings that I felt when I first kissed him in the rain.

"Awww, it's pretty nice to see you two together, making out." says a new voice at the door.

Landon and I both pulled away and faced the door.

Darcy and Tanner was looking at us, smiling.

"We heard what happened from your brother, Landon. Are you okay?" asks Darcy.

"Yeah." says Landon, "Thanks."

"We also heard that you have a girlfriend." says Tanner.

I looked at Landon and sighed, "Well...about that..."

"Skye's my girlfriend. You forgot already?" says Landon.

"Actually, I never knew." says Tanner.

"Skye?" Darcy asks me.

"Um, well...I'll clear everything up with you guys later." I said.

"Did we miss that much?" asks Tanner.

"Sorta, yeah." I said.

"Well, as long you're okay, Landon. And you too, Skye. When Zane told us, we both literally had a panic attack. We thought you both died!" says Darcy.