Arranged marriage to a rich......Jerk?! {12}

After I unpacked and got ready to go to school, I walked downstairs, hungry.

"Hello, Skye!" shouts a lady. The lady walks towards me and hugs me.

"Um...hi?" I said, confused.

"I'm sorry, I scared you. I'm your soon-to-be mother in law." says the lady.

"Oh, hi Mrs. Rhodes!" I said.

"Hello Skye. Welcome to our home." says a man, Mr. Rhodes.

"Hello to you too, Mr. Rhodes." I replied, shaking his hand.

"Oh, Skye, dear. You must be starving. Here, follow me into the kitchen." she said. I followed her into the kitchen...which was of course, huge. There was a big table in the room next to the kitchen, where Landon was sitting, eating breakfast.

"Here, our personal chefs cook us our meal everyday. Breakfast, lunch and dinner. Feel free to tell them what you want." she said.

"Okay. Um, I'll just stick with buttered toast for today." I said.

"Of course." she said and leaves the room. I walked around and looked over the chefs' shoulders to look at the food. There were turkey sausages, deviled eggs, danishes, bagels, french toast, and all kinds of food. I then walked into the room where the big table was set up. I sat across from Landon as a butler set a plate in front of me.

"Wow. This house is so cool! I would so trade my house for this one." I said as all the foot set up in front of me, "It's like a celebrity's mansion!"

"Thanks I guess. It's pretty normal to me." he said, picking up a piece of frenchtoast from the big plate in front of him.

"Are you serious? My breakfast is just a poptart or a piece of toast. Yours is like wow." I said.

"Mmhmm." he mummbles, taking a bite out of a sausage.

After breakfast, Landon and I headed out the door.

"So, are you going to drive?" I asked as we walked into the driveway.

"Yup." he said, leading me to a bright blue car.

"Why not red? I thought rich people have red Ferraris or something." I said, getting in the passanger seat.

"I don't like red. I like blue and it doesn't matter what kind of car you want." he said, getting in and turning on the engines, "How many questions, do you have?"

"Alot. C'mon, you're like Mr. Moneybags. A billionaire." I said.

"Shut up. You're asking too much questions." he said as he drives out of the driveway and into the big street. Suddenly, his blackberry beeps from the cupholder beside him. He picks it up and looks at it. I bet it's a text. I snatched it away from him before he touches the keypad.

"Hey, give it back!" he said, trying to take it away from me.

"No texting while driving, dumbo. You'll get us killed! And it's illegal." I said, throwing it in the backseat.

"You little---"
"Say it, I'll kick you in the balls." I said, cutting him off and glaring at him.

"I can't believe you're gonna be my wife." he said, sighing.

"I can't believe you're gonna be my husband." I said.

So, the whole entire ride to school continued like that. An arguement here and there. Great, isn't it?

When we finally got to school, I quickly got out of the car and walked towards the main entrance.

"Hey, aren't you going to say something?" says Landon.

"Oh yeah. Bye." I said, waving at him.

"You little...gawd..." I heard him and catches up to me.

"Leave me alone." I said, "Stop invading my personal bubble."

"I popped it so it doesn't exist anymore." he said. I lightly punched him on the shoulder and then spotted Darcy, talking to Tanner.

"Hi Darcy! Tanner!" I said and walked up to them.

"Oh hey! So...how's his place." she asks.

"To be honest, it was like mansion. And I bet it is!" I said.

"Are you ser---oh my gawd! Really?! You gotta invite me over." she said.

"Nope, girls are not aloud except for my mom and Skye." Landon said.

"One girl is not a big problem." I said.

"Oh and me too." adds Tanner.

"Dude, it's my house. You can't just come over here." said Landon.

The bell rings for first period and we all looked at eachother.

"SHIT!!" we all said and headed to 1st period.