Important Announcement!!!!!!

Okay, for all of you fans of my story "Arranged marriage to a rich......Jerk?!", the reason why I haven't been posting up chapters lately is that my mom banned me from the computer until I get rid of this F in my report card. You know what's ironic? I have an F in English. And I like writing stories and such. Harharhar.

Anyway, I apologize for this inconvenience. I hope you all understand. I will make more chapters and I'll try and sneak on every so often.

Oh by the way, did any of you guys here about the giant earthquake and tsunami that hit Japan? My best friend, who is Japanese, is really depressed right now because her family can't contact her relatives in Japan which makes me sad. So, for the people who wants to help me out and Japan, you can do these:

1. Change your profile pic to anything that's "Pray For Japan" related on Facebook, MySpace, Wattpad, Quizilla anything.

2. Text REDCROSS to 90999 to donate $10 to Japan and Pacific tsunami relief (ask your parents for permission first)

There's not much but I know there's alot more to help out Japan.

Interesting and heartwarming fact: Lady Gaga is selling livestrong bracelets (says "Pray for Japan" both english and Japanese). So go on her website to purchase one (again, ask parents for permission)

Thank you all for helping out and understanding me for the "uploading more chapters" issue.