Arranged marriage to a rich......Jerk?! {39}

The next morning was a Wednesday which I hate. Wednesdays are the kind of days that make you say, "Is the week done yet?!"

As I got out of bed at 6:32 am, a big yawn escaped my lips and I looked around.

I then lazily walked to my dresser and picked up random clothes and changed into them. I got ready and headed downstairs and into the kitchen.

Mrs. Rhodes was drinking coffee at the dining table while Amy was eating a banana.

I made my way to the counter and took a cinnamon raisin bagel from a plate. I took a bite out of it and looked around.

"Where's Landon?" I asked.

"Landon's still asleep." replies Amy.

"He is?" I asked. I sighed until an evil grin crept onto my lips, "I'm gonna go wake him up."

I put down my bag on a chair and ran upstairs.

I walked towards Landon's room and slowly opened his door. I walked in and saw Landon, passed out on his bed.

I sighed in disbelief and glanced at Landon's speakers on his dresser. I picked up the speakers and placed it next to Landon's head. I took out my iPod from my pocket and plugged it in the speakers. I shuffled my songs and put the volume on high. Then, I played it.

I THROW MY HANDS UP IN THE AIR SOMETIMES!

SAYIN' AYO!

GOTTA LET GO!

I WANNA CELEBRATE AND LIVE MY LIFE!

SAYIN' AYO!

BABY LET'S GO!

Landon jumps up in surprise and falls off of his bed. I paused the music and laughed hysterically.

"Hahaha! That's what you get for waking me up every morning, shouting in my ear!" I said.

"Oh god, Skye?" I heard him mutter.

"Yes?" I answered.

"You suck." he says.

He stands up and stretches. He then falls back on his bed.

"Ah god, my head hurts." he groans, placing his hand on his forehead.

"Hangover!" I said, cheerfully.

"Shit...today's a school day isn't it?" he says.

"Yup." I said and walked out of his room.

I walked back downstairs and into the kitchen, "He's up."

"Thank you, Skye." thanks Mrs. Rhodes.

"No problem." I said.

After 15 minutes, Landon haven't been downstairs yet, which is getting me worried.

Can't believe I just said that...

"Maybe I should go check on Landon." says Amy.

"Will you, honey?" asks Mrs. Rhodes.

Amy smiles and nodds and heads upstairs.

"I wonder what's wrong with him. I should go check on him too." says Mrs. Rhodes.

She heads upstairs also as I followed her.

We walked in Landon's room and found Landon, on the floor, sleeping and groaning.

"Landon, honey. Are you alright?" says Mrs. Rhodes and bends down next to him.

"My head hurts..." he grumbles.

Mrs. Rhodes places her hand on Landon's forehead and then pulls away, "No fever. That's odd."

"Ughhhhh...." he groans.

"Do you want to stay home and relax?" she asks.

"Yeah..." he replies, quietly.

"Okay, be sure to stay in bed. I'm going to go drive Amy and Skye to school." she says.

"Thank you, Mrs. Rhodes." I said.

We all except Landon walked downstairs and then out the front door.

We hopped inside the limo and settled ourselves in.

"Are you heading somewhere too, Mrs. Rhodes?" asks Amy.

"I have to run some errands downtown." replies Mrs. Rhodes.

The limo suddenly moves and heads towards school.

"So I guess you're leaving today huh, Amy?" I asked Amy.

"Yup. I'm going to miss you, Skye." she says.

Yeah right.

"Sure..." I said with disbelief.

"I'm glad to see you two as friends. I'm sure you two will see eachother in school." says Mrs. Rhodes.

Yipee.

When we got to the school, Amy and I got off the limo and headed inside the school. "Well, I gotta head to my 1st period." I said as we walked in, "See ya, Amy."

Amy just ignores me and walks off, without saying goobye.

I really wish we could start over.

She's starting to piss me off.