15

Chapter 15

Louis’ POV

I sing Forever Young to Rhiannon and she falls asleep.

To

Uncle Si-Si

It’s more serious than we were first told. It’s not horrible, but it’s still more serious. Xx

From

Uncle Si-Si

Still leaving before Boot Camp?

To

Uncle Si-Si

Yes. Gtg. Bye.

I shove my phone back into my pocket angrily. Yeah, I love Simon and all, but is ALL he can think about boot camp?!

“Louis?” Niall asks timidly. He can tell I’m angry.

I don’t like scaring Niall because he’s so sensitive, so I calm myself down and reply “Yes Niall?”

“Um…I’m gonna text it to you because I don’t want to leave the room and I know you don’t.”

From: Niallerbear

To: Boobear

I like Brooke.

From: Boobear

To: Niallerbear

Aww! You do?!

From: Niallerbear

To: Boobear

Yes… :)

From: Boobear

To: Niallerbear

That is adorable.

From: Niallerbear

To: Boobear

Idk if I should ask her out yet or not.

From: Boobear

To: Niallerbear

Does she like you?

From: Niallerbear

To: Boobear

Um…Here’s the thing. She does like me. When Rhiannon and I were outside, I asked if Brooke liked me, and she laughed so hard she fell in the pool.

From: Boobear

To: Niallerbear

Oh. :|

From: Niallerbear

To: Boobear

I’m sorry Louis

From: Boobear

To: Niallerbear

It’s alright. My kitty will get better. I love her too much. She has to.

From: Niallerbear

To: Boobear

Louis, don’t cry.

From: Boobear

To: Niallerbear

I’m not crying.

“Yes you are.” He says quietly as he wipes a tear off my face and shows me. I rub the rest of my face.

“Ask her out.” I whisper quietly.

“Not now!”

“Yes now!”

He sighs, and then turns to Brooke.

“Brooke, I know we just met today, but I swear I’m in love. It’s like with Louis and Rhiannon, love at first sight. I know this isn’t the sweetest or most romantic place to ask you to be mine, but, will you be my princess?”

She bursts into tears and runs into Niall’s arms.

“Yes.” She mutters into Niall’s shirt. It is adorable watching two others in love.

“See Niall? I told you you’d find that perfect girl.” Rhiannon says barely above a whisper. She’s smiling too.

“When did you wake up?” Niall asks.

“Right before you gave your whole ‘I love you’ speech.”

Zayn laughs. We all look at him like he’s on crack.

“The funny thing is she saw me looking at her when she woke up, and none of you knew.”

“Anyways…” Niall says. He hugs Brooke tighter.

My phone buzzes.

“If this is Simon I swear I will have to buy a new one because I will chuck this thing out the window.”

I look at it, and oh look! Simon! Note the sarcasm.

“Take my phone before I actually do throw it out the window and hope it doesn’t kill anyone.” I say to Liam. He takes my phone and opens the message.

“Are you mad at him or something?”

“Yes, actually.”

“Won’t stop about X Factor?”

“If I hear…about that show…one more time I’ll slap someone.”

He groans.

“Good thing you gave me your phone then.”

“Oh my gosh! Really Simon!”

He reads the message.

“He said I hope she’s better. We’re going to mention it on………Wednesday.”

“Thank you Liam.”

“No problem.”

He hands my phone back to me, and I glare at it. I slip it into my pocket. I sit beside Rhi and stroke her hair softly.

“I never did tell you what’s wrong.” I look in her eyes which are blue now. “And what up with your eyes? They’re blue.”

“First off, the doctor told me. And second, my eyes change color naturally.”

“Oh, cool. Well, you’re going to get better.”

She taps the IV needle in her hand.

“I know I am. There’s medicine in here silly.”

“Oh, right.”

“Don’t be so distant. I love you.”

“I love you too.” I kiss her on the cheek.