2

Rhiannon’s POV

“Thank y’all for letting me stay over.”

“OK that was the most adorable thing ever!” Says Niall.

“Hmm?”

“You said y’all. We find that cute.”

“Oh, well, thank you for letting me stay for the evening. It’s got my mind off of the pain.”

“Why don’t you stay over? We can have a sleepover!” Louis says.

“Harry? It’s your house, after all.”

“I agree. Plus, we have to go to the studio tomorrow anyways.”

Right then and there, my phone rings. My ringtone is Louis’ solo in Rock Me. I blush like a maniac and get my phone out. It’s Steve.

“Ello Steve?” I say ever so slightly annoyed.

“What crawled up your butt?”

“Nothing crawled up my bum. Now, anyways, back to the purpose of this call?”

“Oh, right. How are you feeling? I mean, your stomach and all…”

“I’m fine Steve. I just told Harry and the boys that.”

“The boys..?”

“Oh, Niall, Liam, Lou, and Zayn.”

“Oh. Did you freak out? Cry? Pass out? Fan girl?”

“Steve, freaking out and fangirling are the same thing. And NO, I did not do any of the above.”

“Aw, too bad. I would’ve laughed.”

“Haha, very funny.”

“Well, do you think you can make it to the studio tomorrow?”

“Um, what scene are we doing?”

“The one where you two find the volcano.”

“Do we have to?”

“Hey, you’re the one who wanted to become an actress.”

“I know, I just don’t like the scene a couple scenes after that one…”

“The kissing one?”

“Yes, that one.”

“Oh, well, sorry. You chose an action/drama/romance. You’ll be alright, OK?”

“Well, what if I told you that I’ve never done that before..?”

“You’ve never kissed?”

“No, I have not.”

“Oh, um…I don’t know. I have to go. Bye.”

He hangs up the phone on me before I can even breathe.

“Rude much…” I mutter to myself.

“You’ve never what?” Harry says. Everyone is looking at me.

“OK, first, this is freaking me out, the whole everyone looking at me thing. Second, I…I’veneverkissedanyoneandIdon’tknowwhatI’mgonnadoforthekissingscene.”

“English please?” Niall asks.

“Um…”

“It’s alright Rhi. Just let me lead when the time comes, OK?” Harry says.

“O…OK. How did you get what I was saying?”

“We all got it, Niall was just in food world so he wasn’t paying attention.” Louis says.

“Oh…awkward…”

“Hey, it’s alright. Now, do you wanna sleep over or no?”

“Um…sure.”

“YAY!” Louis hollers.

There’s slight cheering, and I smile to myself.

“Let’s go to your house so you can get some clothes.” Harry says.

“Good idea.”

We go outside, and we hop into his convertible. I look up at the sky and see the North Star. I wish on it to myself.

“Starlight, star bright. The first star I see tonight. I wish I may, I wish I might, have the wish I wish tonight. I wish that One Direction love me as much as I love them.”

Harry’s POV

I look up before I go, and I see the North Star. I wish on it. “Starlight, star bright. The first star I see tonight. I wish I may I wish I might, have the wish I wish tonight. I wish that Rhi loves us as much as we love her.”

Rhiannon’s POV

We get to my house, and I grab a bag to put my clothes in. I grab the dress that Steve told me to wear for tomorrow, for some unknown reason, and I grab a pair of night clothes, a pair of sweats, and my shirt that says “Remember Me I’ll Be Famous”.

“Doh! Best not forget my shoes!” I pull out the heels that go with the dress, and bring my Toms.

I put my bag on, and run out to the car.

“I’m ready.”

“OK, let’s go.”

We drive and turn on the radio. And like fate, Live While We’re Young comes on. I smile like a dork, and Harry asks me, “You really do love us, don’t you?”

“Don’t tell anyone, but, I’ve never, EVER, let the thought of loving you slip my mind.”

“Aw, that’s sweet.”

“I know right? JK.”

“Did you just say JK?”

“Yes.” We both laugh.

“Well, we’re here.”

“Let the fun begin.” I say