30

Chapter 30

Kitty Kat’s POV

“Rhi, wakey, wakey.” Niall says.

I grunt and roll into Louis.

“WAKE UP.” He says very loudly in my ear.

“Have you any ear plugs, Louis? I keep getting distracted from my dream.”

“Fine, I won’t show you the most beautiful place in Ireland.”

“I’m up!” I shoot up from my sleeping position.

“Get dressed. We let you and Louis sleep through dinner.”

“Ohkay.”

I get dressed once he leaves the room. Nothing fancy. My white short shorts, my electric blue tank top which I tuck into my pants, and sandals. The X Factor ones. I got to keep my tank top, they offered me the shorts which I politely declined, and I got to keep the sandals. BWAH!

“You ready?” Niall says. I pull my hair into a pony tail and open the door.

“You look nice.” He states.

“I try.”

“Don’t need to. Now, come on.”

We walk outside, and we just walk along the streets of Dublin until we take a turn up a really green hill. We get to the top, and you can see ocean here. There’s a rocky ledge which Niall and I sit on. The sun is almost at the horizon and I swear this is the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen in my life.

“This is beautiful…” I gasp in awe.

“Isn’t it though? I come here all the time when we’re in Ireland.”

“I can see why.”

The sun sets and Niall grabs my hand. I put my head on his shoulder. All of the boys and I are close enough that we do stuff like this.

“I’m glad you finally got to see such a beautiful sight with me.”

“I’m glad I’m with you seeing such a beautiful sight.”

We just sit there for longer, then Niall gets up. He pulls me up, too.

“That was worth getting up for.”

“I think it is.”

We walk back to the hotel. We hug as we walk in, and there’s like, two or three paparazzi. We hurry into the hotel room, and plop on the couch.

“Thanks Niall.”

“No big. You going back to bed?”

“Nah. Don’t feel like changing.”

“OK then. Let’s watch a movie.”

“The Last Song?” I give him my best puppy dog eyes.

“Haha, OK, OK, you got me.”

“Yay!”

I run, get the movie out of my bag, then bring it back in. I put it in the player, then make popcorn for Niall and I. I give him his bowl and I have mine. He puts a blanket over us and we watch the movie. I sing “When I Look At You” at the end and Niall looks at me like I just slapped him right across the face.

I finish the song, and he says, “You sound like Miley Cyrus.”

“I know. I’ve been told a lot.”

“But you also sound like us.”

“I’ve been told that a lot too.”

“I think you sound like Taylor Swift a little as well.”

“I hate that I sound like her.”

“Why?”

“Me no likey Taylor Swifty. I mean, what’s up with the Swiftie business? It sounds like she’s calling her fans Swiffer dusters.”

We both laugh at my joke.

“Well, when her and Harry were dating, there were many jokes thrown around about it.”

“I’ve heard every single one. They’re priceless. Especially the slide one. WEEEE are never ever ever getting back together!”

We laugh, then we hear footsteps.

“I’m sorry you feel that way about who I choose to go out with. Especially you Niall.” Harry has tears in his eyes and he runs back into his room.

“That’s just lovely. It was only a bit of banter! It’s not like we were actually hating on her! I said I don’t like that I sound like her.”

“Lemme go talk to him.”

“No, I will.”

“OK, good luck.”

“He’s my best friend, really. I feel horrible that I made him feel bad.”

“OK.”

I stand up and walk back to his room.

I knock on the door. “Harry?” I say in a small voice.

“Go away.”

“Please, let me in.”

“No.”

“Harry, don’t make me kick the door down.”

“It’s unlocked.”

Don’t I feel smart.

I step into his room quietly and he’s lying face down on the bed.

“Hey.” I sit beside him.

“Hi.” He replies muffled into his pillow.

This is so awkward. I really should apologize, I just don’t know what to say.

“Look, I’m sorry. I really, really, really am. I’ve just never really liked her, and when I heard you two were dating, my heart broke because I KNEW she would write a song about you afterwards. I didn’t want that to happen. I have watched hate videos before. Seeing you cry makes me want to sit in the corner of my room and bawl my eyes out. I didn’t want you hurt after dating her. I knew she had a bad repu-“ Harry covers my mouth with his hand and his face is so close to mine you can feel him breathing.

“Calm down. I heard the whole conversation. It was banter, you weren’t hating, everything is good. You do sound like her, though. I was upset about it because I didn’t know Niall didn’t like her, and I got hate from so called fans who didn’t like her.”

He releases my mouth, but his face is still so close to mine.

“I don’t like her. I never have, I never will. I think Niall, along with the other boys, were just looking out for you. OK?”

“OK.” He kisses me on the cheek and I return the action. Again, bro and sis kinda thing.

I walk back into mine and Louis’ hotel room, change, and slip into bed. Louis pulls me close to him.

“How dare you leave me.” He says.

“Niall was showing me something.”

“Oh, OK. I love you.”

“I love you too.”

I fall asleep almost immediately.