28

Chapter 28

*February 22, London, England, The O2 Arena*

Kitty Kat’s POV

I’m about to go on stage where I am going to sing my single, Tearin’ It Down, for the boys’ opening act. I’m so excited! Aside from X Factor, this is my first actual concert!

“You ready babe?”

“Am I!”

“Go tear it up out there.”

“I think you mean tear it down.” I give Louis a cheeky wink.

“This is what happens when I let you and Harry become best friends.” He shakes his head.

“Come on Rhiannon, you’re on.” Paul, who is also my manager says.

I walk to the rising platform and smile at Louis. I crouch down on it and it begins to rise.

Louis’ POV

My girlfriend.

Kitty Kat’s POV

The platform finishes rising and the crowd erupts.

“Rhiannon! Rhiannon! Rhiannon!” I hear people scream. It’s so amazing!

“OK guys! Let’s get ready to kill it with One Direction! These five boys are amazing, talented guys, and it’s my pleasure to be opening for them! But, for now, put your hands up, for Tearin’ It Down.”

The crowd screams bloody murder. It’s amazing to get all of this support!

“When we walk into the club, we gon’ bring on the thunder…”

---------------------after I exit stage---------------------------

“I wonder whether or not you should professionalize as a rock singer instead…” Louis banters.

“That’s would be freaking awesome.”

“You are freaking awesome.”

I laugh. “Don’t use American slang. Doesn’t work.”

“OK princess.”

“I feel like I could clean the whole freaking world right now.”

“Ok then. Well, I’ve gotta get on stage. Love you.”

He kisses my check and we hear a BUNCH of aww’s. We look at the screen on stage and saw it flipped to where we were standing.

“Love you too now go!” I whisper.

He runs out on stage with the rest of the boys and I watch from the sidelines. During Little Things I go to my dressing room and tell Paul to tell the boys I’m in there if they come backstage. I walk to my dressing room and get mobbed by some haters, or what my fandom calls the dogs. Cause, ya know, cats and dogs. I soon lose consciousness.

Paul’s POV (OMG YOU BETTER LOVE ME. FIRST PAUL POV I’VE EVER SEEN IN FANFIC HISTORY!)

It doesn’t take one 45 minutes to get dressed, so I go back to Rhi’s dressing room but see her on the floor.

“Rhi!” I say. I then realize my microphone to the boys is on. I turn it off and pick her up. I carry her inside her dressing room and the boys come backstage for their mid-concert break.

“What’s wrong, Pauly?” Niall asks me. “You said Rhi over the mic.”

“She passed out or something. She said she was gonna get dressed, I came to check up on her, but she never made it to the dressing room.” I reply out of breath. Louis looks like he just saw a ghost as he screams “Kitty!” and runs into the dressing room. He shuts the door.

Boobear’s POV (I may or may not do another Paul’s POV cause I like Paul.)

I see her lying on her bed in here. She has a bruise on her arm.

“Baby, are you alright?” I rush over and sit beside her. Her eyes are squinted shut like she’s having a bad dream or she’s in extreme pain. She might be.

He eyes lose tenseness and her breathing returns to normal. She fights to open her eyes, and succeeds.

“Louis?” She says, her voice breaking a little.

“What happened?”

“I was mobbed.”

“Oh, baby.” I kiss her forehead and do my best to hug her.

“Go. You’ve got your concert to continue.”

“No, I-“

“Louis, go.” Her voice gets stern. She’s never gotten stern with me before.

“But-“

“No buts. Your fans paid a truckload of money to come see you boys perform, and just because some haters mobbed me doesn’t mean you’re going to let those fans down. Go.”

“OK. I love you.”

Her face softens. “I love you too. Now, go. Please?” She asks.

“Alright.” I kiss her forehead, nose, then her lips. I leave the dressing room.

Paul’s POV (I HAD TOO. Paul is too amazing.)

Louis walks out of the dressing room like the happiest man alive.

“I have the best girlfriend on Earth. She’s fine. Leggo lads!”

They all run out on stage, and I go into the dressing room. She changed into short shorts, a lavender tank top, and the white sandals she wore to X Factor finals. I watch X Factor, don’t judge.

“Hey, you OK?” I ask.

“Why is everyone asking if I’m OK? I’m fine.” She says.

“Just making sure.”

“Well thank you for helping me, Paul.” She hugs me, and as she pulls away, I see a bruise on her arm. She notices my staring and says, “I’m fine. Just a battle scar.”

We walk back backstage and watch the boys for the rest of the concert.