5

Chapter 5

“You’re on in three, two…” and the stage helper moves away after showing us a one.

“Hello! We are here today with One Direction’s very own Harry Styles and a blooming actress, Rhiannon Bloom!”

Cheers. Harry and I smile and do a small wave towards the audience.

“So Harry, what brings you here to L.A., much less to be playing the gorgeous 16 year old Chris in Crash?”

“Well, Simon says that all of the boys can act really well, except me. So, he brought me here, and they took me because no one wanted to be Chris.”

“Wow, that’s amazing. Now, Rhiannon, let’s learn a wee bit about you. What did you want to do before you became an actress, or did acting come as a dream job?”

“Well, I wanted to be a singer first. I wanted to start out on X Factor. So, I went to my first audition, but, Simon and L.A. told me no. I enjoy writing, but I didn’t really chase that, and acting is a hidden talent.”

“That’s sad that you were told no. What were you singing?”

“Skyscraper by Demi Lovato.”

“Really? What did Demi say about it?”

“She was fascinated how much I sounded like her. Her words, not mine. I don’t sound like her at all.”

“Oh wow, you must be good.”

“I don’t know.”

“Well, let’s get back to the movie. Rhiannon, you’re playing Angel, and Harry here is playing Chris. How do you feel about all of this?”

“I love working with Harry. I’ve been a huge fan of theirs since I was 12, and it has always been my dream to do something like this. Harry is nothing like people say. He’s a really sweet and funny guy.”

“Aw, that’s sweet. Harry, how do you feel about Rhiannon and working with her?”

“She’s like my sister, sorry Gemma, and I would do anything to protect her. I’m glad we met because I would never replace her for anything or anyone.”

“Aww, Harry, you two are just adorable.”

I blush lightly.

“So, can you tell us some inside information about the movie, and how you feel about the scenes? Rhiannon?”

“Yes, I would love to. Well, right now, we’re about a quarter of the way done with filming. We had a minor setback. And, I’m actually quite nervous for some of the scenes. There’s this one scene where Angel and Chris have to go through this volcano, and then…well… I don’t want to ruin the surprise.”

“Anything to add Harry?”

“Nope. Rhi hit it dead on.”

“OK, well, let’s chit chat a little more. Rhiannon, are you a big “Tribute”, as the Hunger Games fans are called?”

“I love The Hunger Games. In fact, I’d been dying to have this dress ever since I saw it.”

“Oh, OK. Now, I have to ask this. It’s against Hunger Games law if I don’t: Team Peeta or Team Gale?”

“I want to like, flip out now. Team Peeta all the way!”

“He’s such a cutie!”

“Oh my gosh, Josh Hutcherson is. I thank whoever gave him the role. I am like, crazy over him.”

“Ooh, now we got some conflict. 1D or Peeta?”

“Sorry Josh, but, 1D.”

“Who is your favorite member?”