31

Chapter 31

Kitty Kat’s POV

I perform Tearin’ It Down, stand backstage with Paul, and watch the boys.

“So, Paul, how do you like working with the boys?”

He turns off his microphone so the boys don’t hear our conversation.

“Those lot are crazy lads. It’s doing them good having a girl in the house.”

“Oh really?”

“Yeah. You keep them grounded. You might not know it, but you’re strong.”

“Thanks.”

I hear Harry say, “Now, we’re going to bring five lucky fans up on stage to dance with us.”

“There’s my cue. I’ll see you in a few minutes.”

“OK, Paul. Have fun with those crazy fangirls.”

He chuckles then goes down into the mass crowd. I remember when I was always trying to be one of those lucky girls, hoping to get to see them, heck, maybe even meet them. But, my life took a pleasant surprise turn on me, and now I’m dating Louis. I watch one of the girls hug Louis. He hugs her back because she’s a fan and he kind of has to. I smile at how sweet these boys are to their fans.

They all start slow dancing with their girls, and I just find the scene too cute, until Louis’ girl leans up and kisses him. He whispers in her ear after he pulls away that hopefully he has a girlfriend. He looks at me with sorrow and I smile a genuine smile. It’s not every day a girl is lucky enough to kiss a famous boy they were dying to meet.

-------------------After concert-----------------

Louis comes up to me hastily with worry in his eyes.

“Babe, I’m really really really sorry that happened. She kissed me and I pulled away but I whispered to her that you were backstage and that I didn’t want you to think I was cheating on you and-“ I cut him off of his rant by kissing him.

“Boobear, it’s alright. I’m not mad at all. I mean, when I was 15 I probably would’ve tried the same thing. It’s not every day you get to see your idols in person, get to slow dance with them on stage, then actually kiss them. It’s alright.”

“OK.” He kisses me. “Thank you for not going all crazy, stomping on stage and ripping her face off.”

“I don’t think I’d be able to do that.”

“Now that I think about it, you wouldn’t.”

I wrap my arm around his mid torso and he wraps his arm around my waist. We walk into the dressing room and he sits me on the couch. He gets a quick shower and puts fresh clothes on. His hair is still wet, but not dripping.

He sits on the couch, grabs my hand, pulls me close to him, and I lay my head on his chest.

He starts singing “Wake Me Up” by Ed Sheeran for me. I smile.

Once he finishes, he asks, “What would you do if I got you Ed Sheeran tickets then a day with him?”

“I’d probably kiss you to the best of my extent. Why?”

“Just wondering.”

“Ohkay then…”

We all ride back to the hotel room.

“Hey, guys, do you mind if I go up to that place Niall showed me?”

“Sure. Go ahead.” Harry says.

“Niall? It’s your special place, after all.”

“I can share. Go ahead.”

I grab my notebook and a pencil, walk outside into the crisp, clean, Ireland air.

Louis’ POV

Niall’s phone buzzes and he smiles.

“Excuse me, I’m going to Skype with my girlfriend.” He has a huge smile on his face while he walks into his room.

I’m glad my girlfriend is here with me.

Kitty Kat’s POV

I sit down on the ledge, and I draw the scenery in front of me. It’s beautiful. I draw some more doodles, then I hear someone sit beside me. I look and see Louis.

“Hey.” Louis says.

“Hey you.” I reply.

“How are you?”

“I’m good. It’s calming out here.”

“It is.”

I lay me head on his shoulder, and he tilts me head upwards. The sun finishes setting as he kisses me passionately.

“I’ve always wanted a sunset kiss.” I say.

“Do you have any more requests I can fulfill?”

“When it rains and when it snows, then OK.”

“I love you.”

“I love you too.”

We walk down the hill and back in the hotel. We hear a commotion in the living room.

“ENOUGH! The Tommo’s are back, so let’s ask them.”

I roll my eyes at the whole married thing.

“Paranormal Activity 3 or Toy Story?”

“I don’t care, honestly. Either way works with me.” I say.

“Paranormal Activity?”

“YES!” Niall screams. We sit down and watch the movie.

Halfway through the movie I am clinging to Louis for dear life. (A/N: I don’t scare easily. Give me biggest, meanest, baddest horror movie out there I’ll watch it alone and go haha suckers, I ain’t no fraidy cat.)

“Do you want to leave?” Louis asks.

“No, I’m fine.” I say barely above a whisper.

“Hey, go to bed.”

“I wanna stay with you, but I don’t want to keep you from watching.”

He pulls the blanket over me, and he snuggles my head into his chest to the point where I can’t see anything and I can barely hear.

“When you fall asleep I’ll take you to our room.”

“OK.”

I pretend to fall asleep, but it’s enough to convince him I’m asleep. He lays me on the bed, then he lays beside me.

“Goodnight, dear.”

He kisses my forehead and falls asleep.