35: The End

Chapter Thirty-Five: The ending

Now I’m 21. I married Louis last year on Christmas Day. It was a white Christmas, and nine months later, we had a baby girl. We named her Olivia Grace Tomlinson. Louis went a little crazy, so then we had twin girls named Eleanor Paige Tomlinson and Darcy Elizabeth-Grace Tomlinson. Afterwards, we had two little twins (that were boys) that were named Thomas Edward Tomlinson because he wanted a boy named Thomas Tomlinson and we both decided Harry’s middle name for him, and our second little boy is named Brandon Layne Tomlinson. Five kids are a handful. They all love their uncles Niall, Harry, Liam, and Zayn. Zayn married Perrie, Liam married Danielle, Niall married Brooke, and Harry married a girl by the name of Juliet Maxine Styles, which is her new name. We’ve become good friends. The Horan’s have 2 kids, the Payne’s have 3 kids, the Malik’s don’t have any kids yet (they got married last week), and the Styles’ have 3 kids. Louis and I got married first and had the first kid. Olivia is in seventh grade, and since we moved to Virginia, Louis and I, she has all of my seventh grade teachers. She loves them to death.

That is the end of Crash. I’m not writing a sequel, but I hope you enjoyed it. I’m kinda sad finishing it. But, it’s a happy ending. I was going to end it with my passing due to leukemia, but every once and awhile there needs to be a happy ending. :)