27

Chapter 27

*February 1*

Kitty Kat’s POV

It is Harry’s birthday and we’re having a surprise party in England because the tour starts soon. Harry was told that I was arriving the fifteenth, but we told him that so I could be a special guest at his party. I’m sitting behind a chair and the lights are completely off. He doesn’t know we’re in here, but my awesomely amazing Irish budday used his spare key because even though he’s blonde, he’s not blonde.

We hear Harry unlock the door, and everyone but me jumps up and yells “Surprise!” when he flicks the lights on.

“Oh, guys! You shouldn’t have! I just wish Rhi were here. Hold on, lemme go get an apple juice.”

He walks into the kitchen and I’m ushered onto the couch. I lay down lengthwise so I’m staring at a wall. I turn to face the kitchen a wee bit. He walks back in a sees me.

“RHIRHIBOO!” He screams. Don’t ask why he calls me RhiRhiBoo. I’ll tell you later.

“HAZZABOOBOO!” Again, don’t ask.

I jump up and hug him, and he hugs me back. He then twirls me around like Louis did when I won X Factor and Uncle Si-Si signed me to Syco.

“How are you here?!”

“I got on this lovely invention called an airplane. You should try it sometime.” I wink at him.

“I mean, now?”

“The other boys got me a ticket to come now. I was never going to come on the 15th.”

He makes the weirdest noise ever and I laugh so hard I snort. I then cover my mouth and my eyes grow huge.

“You snort when you laugh?” Louis asks.

I blush so red that if I were lying in a pool of blood my face would be camouflaged. “Maybe.”

“THAT IS SO ADORABLE!” Niall screams.

“Really? Because I hate my laugh.”

“It’s a sexy laugh.” Louis says.

“NOW! Who wants to open presents?!” I ask excitedly. I bought Harry a new car. The license plate says “Stylin” cause, get it? Styles? No? Oh, OK. But it is a red convertible. It’s AHMAYZING.

“I’m ready!” Harry says.

We all walk over to the table with his presents on it, minus mine…and he picks up Niall’s. It’s a very cute guys friendship bracelet. All of the boys have one, but he gets to choose which one he wants. I’m wearing what Louis got me for my birthday, and what each of the boys got me for my birthday. And the Christmas presents.

Harry chooses the orange one that says, “Best Friends” on it. We all have one. Mine’s the light blue one. We all said “If Harry doesn’t want the ________ (color) one, I call dibs.” So, yeah.

He opens Liam’s present, and Liam got him so PlayStation games. They’re pretty awesome.

Zayn got him a Greenbay Packers jersey.

Louis got him a really cute gift, which I helped him pick out. It’s a Build A Bear, which I am obsessed with, which is why I was asked to go. It’s a teddy bear the color of Niall’s and Liam’s hair mixed together, we found a Harry wig for it, a shirt that says “I love Harry Styles”, demin shorts, an MP3 player which plays the dorky BABW songs, sandals, and sunglasses that look like Harry’s sunglasses. He looks like he might cry.

“Check in the pocket of the shorts.” Louis says. He wrote a note for Harry.

“Dear Hazzabear,