29

Chapter 29

*March 4, Dublin, Ireland*

Kitty Kat’s POV

We just got to Ireland and because I’m Irish I am so pumped! I sat beside Niall on the plane because he was telling me what Ireland’s like. It’s so beautiful. Much more beautiful that Virginia.

“Wow…” I say out of breath. The grass is so green, the sky is so blue, it’s perfect.

“You like?” Niall asks with a grin.

“I love.” I reply.

“Be right back, dear.” Niall says. He walks over to Louis, asks him something, then Louis complies.

“I’m going to take you to the most beautiful part of Ireland tonight, right before sunset.”

“OK.” I say, finally regaining my composure.

We get through the airport and we grab a cab to our hotel. Haha, grab a cab. I wish I could’ve rhymed this well during our poetry session in seventh grade.

We step into the hotel and I nearly pass out. This is like a mansion!

“We’re in the penthouse suite.” Niall says to me.

“Whoa…” I cannot comprehend anything right now. I walk into the living area, then look out the huge wall made of glass. There’s a patio with two tables and a view of the fields here in Ireland. I walk into the kitchen, which is as big as the living room, turn around, walk down the hall that is to the right if you look at the glass wall, and see four bedrooms. One for Louis and I, then the other boys can have their own room, I guess. I look in each of the rooms and see a maroon room, a purple room, a blue room, an orange room, and a cream colored room.

“Wow.”

“Which room do you want, babe?” Louis says from behind me as I am standing in the blue room. I smile at him and he gets that I love this room.

“We’re staying in the blue room!” Louis hollers into the hall.

“OK!” Harry yells back.

“Share a bed or be weirdos and double bed it?”

“The luggage can have its own bed.”

“Concert tomorrow.” Louis reminds me.

“Yay.” I yawn.

“You may not like jet lag, but I find it adorable when you are tired.”

“I’m glad you find my tiredness cute.”

“Let’s go to sleep. We’ll eat sometime. I don’t know.”

“OK.”

We’re fine with changing in front of each other now, so we both change into night clothes, which is pretty much sweats. No, we’ve not “done it” yet. He respects that I want to wait until I’m married. He knows that I’m going to not shower, but murder him with questions before we do, though.

“Goodnight babe.” He kisses my forehead after we crawl in bed. “I love you.”

“Love you t-“ I get cut short as sleep overwhelms me.