18

Chapter 18

Kitty Kat’s POV

We’re at the X Factor studios and I’m waiting for the first group to be called. I really want to be in the first group because I just want to get it over with.

“The first group will be of last names beginning with the letters A-L, second group will be M-T, and the third group will be U-Z.”

I stand up, and then we’re called on stage.

“Group One on stage!”

I walk on stage, and Simon starts speaking.

“We found it amazing how the last names went best with our decisions. But, here’s the thing: You all are through to the next round of bootcamp. After this next round, we will decide who is going to Judge’s Houses.”

We scream and I hug the closest person, who happens to be a British guy who sang “If I Die Young” for his first audition.

“You may all go. Congratulations.”

We all exit the stage, and Louis runs up and hugs me.

“Babe, I knew you’d do it. You’ll make it big in this competition.”

“We don’t know that, but I’m going to try. Can we wait until everything’s done?”

“Sure!”

-------------------------------After bootcamp finishes for the day-----------------------------------------------

I walk up to the judges, and Demi hugs me.

“I know y’all are busy, but I just really wanted to thank you for the second chance. It means everything.”

I give them all hugs, and they reply with their welcomes and even thanks for coming back.

I walk back to Louis, he puts his arm on my waist, I wrap my arm around his mid-torso, and we walk out to his car, seeing that we let everyone sleep.

We drive home with Louis and I singing very off key to the radio, and laughing whenever a song finished. Blown Away comes on, and I yelp in happiness.

As I sing “Blown Away”, look at Louis the whole time, and he’s smiling like he was just told he can live forever young. The song finishes, we pull up to my house, and Louis kisses me.

“How one can be such a good singer, I do not know.”

“Thanks boo. OH MY GOSH I have an idea!” I get an evil smile on my face.

“What is it?” Louis says, mimicking my smile.

“Well, I’m 99.9% sure someone is gonna ask me if I’m nervous for the second round of Bootcamp, so then I’ll pretend I didn’t get through. But you have to pretend as well!”

“OK. I like that idea.”

“OK, let’s make it look like we cried.”

I pull open a water bottle, drip some onto my eyes, and under my eyes forming tears. Louis does the same. We rub at our eyes to make them red, then Louis hugs me going into the house.

We knock on the door cause it’s locked, then they open it.

“Are you nervous for the second round of bootcamp?!” Brooke yells.

“I-I…I didn’t make it…through.” I choke out the last word and sniffle for extra effect.

“Oh, no, I’m sorry honey.” She hugs me. Then I’m showered in a group hug. Louis can’t take it anymore and bursts out laughing. I can’t help myself and start laughing as well.

“Why are you two laughing?” Niall asks.

“OH MY GOSH YOU SHOULD’VE SEEN YOUR FACES! Even Zayn fell for it!” I die laughing.

“So you did make it through?” Harry asks.

“No, I thought we were laughing at your pity. YES I made it through!” (A/N: That was a horrible comeback in my opinion…)

“Congrats!”

“To celebrate, I am taking you to Nando’s. My treat.” Louis says.

“Thank you. Considering I’ve never been, I like trying new things.”

“YOU’VE NEVER BEEN TO NANDO’S?!?!” Niall screams.

“No, Niall. The closest Nando’s there was in Virginia was in D.C…”

“Let’s go.” Niall says.

We all walk out to the van. Louis has a car, I have a car, Niall and Zayn have cars in the garage of Harry’s house, Liam has his car in London, Harry has his car here, and we’ve got the van for when everyone is going somewhere. We get in the van and Louis and I sit up front. He drives, and we get there in about 30 minutes. (a/N: If there even is a Nando’s in L.A., you people are lucky. I don’t know. I’m GUESSING.)

----------------Skips dinner---------------------

“Thanks for taking me out guys.”

“Hey, it’s no big deal.” Louis says.

We all walk into my house and go to sleep in our separate rooms, but before Louis and I sleep:

“Kitty Kat?”

“Yes boo?”

“I want you to know that you mean everything to me, and you will always mean everything to me, even if you win X Factor, or, if you don’t. OK?”

“OK. Thank you boo, and I love you.”

“I love you too.”

We snuggle together under the blankets and fall asleep.