Bloodlust | 𝘚. 𝘚𝘢𝘭𝘷𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘦

𝙏𝙄𝙈𝙀𝙇𝙄𝙉𝙀- 1X09 - season 5

𝙏𝙄𝙏𝙇𝙀- Bloodlust

𝙁𝘼𝘾𝙀 𝘾𝙇𝘼𝙄𝙈- Freya Mavor

𝙊𝘾 𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙀- Clarissa Branson 

𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙀𝙎𝙏- Stefan Salvatore

{ᗪEᔕᑕᖇIᑭTIOᑎ}

❝I'll never outlive the amount of guilt that finds refuge inside of the hole in my chest where my heart used to be.❞

{𝙀𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙮}

CLARISSA BRANSON IS THE ESTRANGED SISTER OF LEXI BRANSON. Clarissa was Lexi's younger sister, the younger blonde had been turned in 1681 at the age of 19 by her own older sister. It had been the night after the house fire. The Townspeople had gotten weary that Lexi never grew old. Of course, the older Branson sister had kept her true self a secret from her dear brother and sister. But she could only keep It a secret for so long. The townspeople had gotten suspicious of Lexi, and set the Branson cottage aflame. Lexi was only able to save her younger sister, not her brother. He was only 16 when he died. 

After the fire, the two of them left. The following night, Lexi explained to Clarissa what she was. Clarissa was terrified, and wanted nothing more than to leave. She had just lost her brother, and her parents had died long ago in a car crash. Lexi begged her to stay, to listen to what she had to say, but Clarissa refused. The older Branson made a harsh choice in the moment. She could either turn her younger sister, and never lose another sibling- or let her run off alone, and get herself killed. So, she turned her. Lexi turned her own sister, and Clarissa was furious at her after the fact.

Clarissa had a hard time accepting what she was. She struggled with her bloodlust, and being on her own didn't help. The younger sister fled after she was turned, for she now blamed her sister for everything she had lost. Lexi had been the cause of the cottage fire, the cause of her being a vampire. Lexi tried to stop her, but knew it would be no use. Clarissa stayed off the radar, jumping from town to town until she heard news that her sister had been killed. She instantly felt guilty, she felt like more of a monster than she'd ever felt in her life. It was then, that she decided to get justice for her sister. So, Clarissa dug into Lexi's life. She found information on her closest friend, Stefan Salvatore. The Ripper of Monterey. So, Clarissa went to Mystic Falls. 

{𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘴}

-Clarissa was born in 1662, and Lexi was born in 1659. Meaning Clarissa was 19 when she was turned and Lexi was 21. 

-Clarissa and Lexi's brother's name was Collin. He was 16 when he died in the fire.

-Clarissa's nickname is Claire.

-Clarissa struggled with her bloodlust, and like Stefan- she had a ripper phase. It was right after she was turned, when her brother died. She went on a killing rampage for 5 years, and never turned her humanity on once. That's something that she bonds with Stefan over.

-She is very charismatic. She's sarcastic, likes to crack jokes, and is flirty, but Is also very damaged and craves the feeling of having a family. When she was human, she was innocent and young. She blamed her sister for taking that from her. Which was why she always held a grudge over it. 

-Clarissa also had a run in with the Mikaelsons amongst her time around the globe. It was while her emotions were still off. And somehow, she managed to get in the good graces of almost all of the siblings. She had a short lived romance with Elijah, and even slept with Rebekah. Her emotions were off, though she does remember doing it. 

-Please note that when things go badly for her, or she feels that she might lose control again, her automatic defense is to run. She has a hard time opening up to people, and allowing herself to be happy. She feels she doesn't deserve it, and that she never will. Stefan is the only man who ever made her feel otherwise.

-Damon makes multiple moves on her, but she always puts him in his place. 

{𝘗𝘈𝘚𝘚𝘞𝘖𝘙𝘋:}

What's your favorite Stefan quote, and why?

PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR ANSWER IN THE COMMENTS BELOW AFTER FOLLOWING ALL THE STEPS AND READING OVER THE RULES IN THE VERY FIRST CHAPTER OF THIS SHOP. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE LONGER AND MORE DETAILED YOUR ANSWER IS, THE MORE LIKELY YOU ARE TO WIN THE PLOT. : )