Guarded | 𝘋. 𝘋𝘪𝘹𝘰𝘯

❝Guard your heart, but do not make It forbidden. There will be people who are worthy of entry.❞

𝙏𝙄𝙈𝙀𝙇𝙄𝙉𝙀- S9-11 (when It comes out)

𝙏𝙄𝙏𝙇𝙀- Guarded

𝙁𝘼𝘾𝙀 𝘾𝙇𝘼𝙄𝙈- Alicia Vikander

𝙊𝘾 𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙀-Leah Rivera

𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙀𝙎𝙏- Daryl Dixon

{ᗪEᔕᑕᖇIᑭTIOᑎ}

❝I'm not sure I can do this alone anymore.❞

{𝙀𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙮}

 LEAH RIVERA GREW UP A TROUBLED KID. In and out of the foster care system, she never really knew what having a family was like. She had been put into adoption as a baby, and had been through so many foster care homes that she didn't really have the motivation to fight the system anymore. When she turned 18, she had finally decided to go in search of her real family. But before she could get that chance, the end of the world began. She was at the city hall waiting for her lawyer, when the screaming began. Her lawyer showed up, and helped her escape. Leah went with her, and found herself in a group with a convict and her lawyer. Their names were Magna and Yumiko. She stuck with them for years, and they survived together. Eventually, adding new members to their group. Connie, Kelly and Luke. 

When Leah and her friends finally stumbled upon a group called the Alexandrians, she meets an intriguing man. Drawn to Daryl, she wanted to get to know him. She felt connected to him somehow, and was determined to get under that tough ass skin of his. Little did she know, he felt the same exact way. 

{𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘴}

-Leah has a past that she prefers not to talk about, and her and Daryl have that In common. It's something they can bond over.

-Over time, Daryl begins to trust her. He starts to open up to her In ways he never opened up to anyone In his life. Their love is a slowburn, since both characters are so complex and have so many attributes. 

-Leah Is really good with a gun, but she also knows how to shoot a crossbow- she's even a match for Daryl In that area, which intrigues him more.

-Leah Is funny, and likes to joke around. She's a little flirty, and likes to be in charge of things. She gets underestimated a lot, and Is always off on a new adventure. She loves helping people, and has a secret soft spot for furry animals. Leah has a serious love for the outdoors, and Is a morning person. However, she Is also very closed off about her past and has severe trust issues. She's never experienced any kind of intense love, other than her friends but that's a different kind of love. She cares too much, and that scares her.

-She's fearless, but when It comes to caring about people or admitting her feelings for someone, she's terrified. She thinks that If she lets her guard down, she'll get hurt. But when she starts to feel things for Daryl, she takes her walls down slowly- but they both have never experienced love this way before, so It's hard for them.

-

{𝘗𝘈𝘚𝘚𝘞𝘖𝘙𝘋:}

Why do you think Daryl has never had a love interest before? 

PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR ANSWER IN THE COMMENTS BELOW AFTER FOLLOWING ALL THE STEPS AND READING OVER THE RULES IN THE VERY FIRST CHAPTER OF THIS SHOP. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE LONGER AND MORE DETAILED YOUR ANSWER IS, THE MORE LIKELY YOU ARE TO WIN THE PLOT. : )