Havoc | 𝘓. 𝘓𝘢𝘶𝘧𝘦𝘺𝘴𝘰𝘯

𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐔𝐌𝐀 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐄𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔.

❝From the very womb of your sadness, of your old self, you have come out borne of heartache and pain, yet you have made yourself this majestic, beautiful new thing. You and Persephone Share this in common. From the fires of trauma where no one expected your recovery, you have forged your very own rebirth.❞

-𝐍𝐆.

𝙏𝙄𝙈𝙀𝙇𝙄𝙉𝙀-Thor - Endgame 

𝙏𝙄𝙏𝙇𝙀- Havoc

𝙁𝘼𝘾𝙀 𝘾𝙇𝘼𝙄𝙈- Minka Kelly

𝙊𝘾 𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙀- Asha Minekar

𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙀𝙎𝙏- Loki 

{ᗪEᔕᑕᖇIᑭTIOᑎ}

❝Maybe all we were ever meant for was destruction.❞

{𝙀𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙮}

 Asha Minekar was the last of her kind, of her people. After a violent explosion had wiped out her entire realm, Asha was the last one left alive- and that was because she had hid. You see, Asha's realm was called Drogon. Drogon was pretty much legend, myth even among the 9 realms. Completely concealed from the other realms, only a handful of beings outside of the realm knew of it's existence. Odin being one, his sons Thor and Loki excluded. The Drogonians were powerful beings, more powerful than anything ever known to mankind. They had the ability to channel the power of the ancient dragon, some even were able to transform into the creature. These were the special ones. There were multiple different types of Drogos, the water type, which was the most common and underestimated, the fire type, the most unpredictable, the ice type, the angriest, and last but not least- the light dragon.

The rarest and most powerful of them all, the light dragon was a force to be reckoned with. They were feared amongst realm, and were only born every few decades. This is what made Asha special, she was the product of an ice and a lightning drogo put together- but she was the only of her kind in the realm. This made it harder for her to fit in, and she was feared by everyone- even her own family. She spent most of her life an outcast, and had eventually been the cause of her entire realm's downfall. The invaders had come in search of a light drogon, but when they did not find one- they sent the whole realm into oblivion. Asha hadn't seen them- but she had seen the dead bodies after, the ashes left over after the fire had been out out.

The remnants of her people. Her family. After she had resurfaced, Asha felt the guilt and pain of losing her family and kind all at once. It had felt like the world had come crashing down on her, and if it wasn't for Odin and his sons- she might not have survived that breakdown. They came for her when they had heard of the devastation, and took Asha in. Gave her a home in Asgard, where she would live out the rest of her days in mourning. Forever hating herself for what she was. 

{𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘴}

-Asha struggles with her PTSD from the destruction of her planet. While writing her character please keep in mind what she's been through and put yourself in her shoes. Though she is a very complex character who has been through a lot, she is NOT WEAK! Do not confuse her trauma with weakness.

-Loki is drawn to her when he first sees her. Her light draws him in and his darkness draws her in. They are the definition of oppsites attract.

-Along the way of the story, Asha should unlock the full potential of her powers. You can use your imagination here, but don't stray too far from my original ideas. 

-No changing her face claim or bringing any of her family members back from the dead. They are DEAD for a reason, LEAVE THEM THAT WAY!

{𝘗𝘈𝘚𝘚𝘞𝘖𝘙𝘋:}

What was your favorite scene from LOKI the series?

PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR ANSWER IN THE COMMENTS BELOW AFTER FOLLOWING ALL THE STEPS AND READING OVER THE RULES IN THE VERY FIRST CHAPTER OF THIS SHOP. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE LONGER AND MORE DETAILED YOUR ANSWER IS, THE MORE LIKELY YOU ARE TO WIN THE PLOT. : )