Dauntless | 𝘛. 𝘌𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘯

LETTING GO.

❝It hurts like hell when you know that you need to let go of someone but you can't, because you're still waiting for the impossible to happen. Because you're still hoping that eventually, he'll love you back.❞

𝙏𝙄𝙈𝙀𝙇𝙄𝙉𝙀- Divergent - Alliegent 

𝙏𝙄𝙏𝙇𝙀- Dauntless

𝙁𝘼𝘾𝙀 𝘾𝙇𝘼𝙄𝙈- Katherine Mcnamara

𝙊𝘾 𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙀- Alexa Dalton

𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙀𝙎𝙏- Tobias Eaton (Four)

{ᗪEᔕᑕᖇIᑭTIOᑎ}

{EᔕᑕᖇITIO}

❝But how  do you say goodbye when your heart still wants to hold on?❞

𝙀𝙓𝙏𝙀𝙉𝘿𝙀𝘿 𝙎𝙐𝙈𝙈𝘼𝙍𝙔

Alexa Dalton was born in Dauntless. Like it or not, her parents were from the fearless faction- and that's where she would stay her whole life. Though, she never really had an issue with it. She liked the rush that danger gave her. Dauntless was her home, that is- until she met him. Though she was dauntless born, Alexa still had to go through the whole process of choosing your faction. Alexa had chosen Dauntless, but her test results were something she had hidden from everyone. They were inconclusive, and she knew what that meant. Alexa made it through the ceremony, and picked Dauntless. She graduated the program with Tobias and was inducted into Dauntless. After she became Dauntless, her and Four started to become closer. They were the definition of right person wrong timing, yet they just couldn't seem to catch the right time. Fast forward a few years after her graduation into Dauntless, Alexa was the same rank as Four and Eric- if not a little higher up. Her mother was a Dauntless leader, and her father- well, he was factionless now. Just when Alexa thinks she's getting over Four, a new initiate comes in and starts everything back up again- and then some. 

{𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘴}

- There is potential for a spin off of this story where we see Alexa and Four's life before Tris came in. There we would see lots more of their history and how they met, and their lives before Dauntless. If you successfully complete all three parts of this book, we can talk about the sequel!

- Technically, Alexa's natural hair color is red- but she dyes it after a while of being in Dauntless to help draw less attention to herself. In this book, it's blonde- but if you decide to write the second book as well it will be red. 

- Alexa's parents raised her in dauntless, and her mother was always Dauntless leadership. Some people in Dauntless thought that she only got in because of her mother's ranking, and that's something you can explore while writing her. 

-Her and Four have a very rocky relationship in this book, and they hurt each other alot but their love is what always comes through in the end. They have more chemistry and history than Four and Tris do- which is why they end up together. 

- I do NOT want you to write out Tris and Four's relationship. This whole book is centered around Tris's entrance into the story and how she makes things harder for Alexa. 

-Tris and Alexa do become good friends, but they set each other up for betrayal since they both have feelings for Four. 

{𝘗𝘈𝘚𝘚𝘞𝘖𝘙𝘋:}

Why do you think Tobias chose four as his name? Explain.

PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR ANSWER IN THE COMMENTS BELOW AFTER FOLLOWING ALL THE STEPS AND READING OVER THE RULES IN THE VERY FIRST CHAPTER OF THIS SHOP. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE LONGER AND MORE DETAILED YOUR ANSWER IS, THE MORE LIKELY YOU ARE TO WIN THE PLOT. : )