Senseless | 𝘗. 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘦𝘳

❝I think the hardest part of losing someone, Isn't having to say goodbye, but rather learning to live without them. Always trying to fill the void, the emptiness that's left Inside your heart when they go.❞

𝙏𝙄𝙈𝙀𝙇𝙄𝙉𝙀- Spider Man Homecoming- Far From Home

𝙏𝙄𝙏𝙇𝙀- Senseless

𝙁𝘼𝘾𝙀 𝘾𝙇𝘼𝙄𝙈- Danielle Campbell

𝙊𝘾 𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙀- Harper Evans

𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙀𝙎𝙏- Peter Parker

{ᗪEᔕᑕᖇIᑭTIOᑎ}

❝You say It's not easy to walk away, but It seemed pretty damn easy for you when you left me behind.❞

{𝙀𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙮}

𝙃𝘼𝙍𝙋𝙀𝙍 𝙀𝙑𝘼𝙉𝙎'𝙎 𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙎 𝙒𝙀𝙍𝙀 𝙂𝙇𝙊𝙍𝙄𝙁𝙄𝙀𝘿 𝙎𝙃𝙄𝙀𝙇𝘿 𝘼𝙂𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙎. Because of that, the young girl basically grew up In the SHEILD industry. She didn't go to normal school, never went to birthday parties, or made any friends for that matter. She grew up extremely sheltered for her own safety. It wasn't until she was 8 years old that her parents introduced her into the world of SHEILD. She started training, and attended SHEILD Academy starting at the age of 8. She was top of her class by the time she was 13, and graduated early once she was 15. She spend the next year being trained by Natasha Romanoff and going on missions. By the time she was 16, she could almost take her trainer In a fight. Almost.

One day, Harper's mother went on a mission. This mission wasn't any mission- she was attempting to infiltrate a HYDRA base. However, the mission went wrong. Harper's mother was captured, and brutally tortured. HYRDA sent her head in a box back to headquarters. Harper's father was the one to find It. Afterwards, he went MIA. Stole a jet, and left. No goodbye, no explanation, and no way to track him.

 Harper was devastated. She had lost her mother and her father In one day. It was then that Harper was given her first real mission. A week later, Fury gave the young agent a mission she couldn't turn down. The chance at a semi-normal high school experience. She really didn't have anywhere to live anymore, and she was still legally a minor. Natasha offered to be her guardian, but Harper needed to get away. So, she accepted. Her mission was to travel to Queens, NY and attend a public school located there. She was to keep her real identity a secret, help and watch over him since he's still a new hero. She would report back to headquarters with any developments.

She would stay with Tony Stark as he starts to take him In and mentor him, and her job was to report back to base and give updates on the status of the young soon to be hero. The only problem? She needed to blend In. Be a normal teenager, did she know how to do that? No, no she did not. A trained spy posing as a normal 16 year old girl In a public high school- what could go wrong?

{𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘴}

-You may also recognize this story from my profile, but I decided to take it down because I wasn't really feeling it.

-The face claim on this story is unchangeable. 

-Harper and Natasha are very close, they have a almost mother daughter relationship. 

-Harper and Peter's love is strong, and takes a while to build up over time. You can decide when they have their first kiss and stuff but It cannot be in part one. 

-Harper blips in Infinity War just like the rest of her classmates.

-Harper's Identity as a SHIELD agent is kept secret from everyone besides Parker, Ned, MJ, and the Avengers. However, her identity is revealed as well with Parker's in Far From Home.

-She is witty and very fun loving, but very serious about work. When she gets assigned to this mission, she doesn't take it as as seriously as she should. 

{𝘗𝘈𝘚𝘚𝘞𝘖𝘙𝘋:}

Which Spider-Man movie is your favorite? Why?

PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR ANSWER IN THE COMMENTS BELOW AFTER FOLLOWING ALL THE STEPS AND READING OVER THE RULES IN THE VERY FIRST CHAPTER OF THIS SHOP. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE LONGER AND MORE DETAILED YOUR ANSWER IS, THE MORE LIKELY YOU ARE TO WIN THE PLOT. : )