Primal Intentions | 𝘊. 𝘓𝘦𝘹𝘢

𝙏𝙄𝙈𝙀𝙇𝙄𝙉𝙀- AU/ Pre s1

𝙏𝙄𝙏𝙇𝙀- Primal Intentions

𝙁𝘼𝘾𝙀 𝘾𝙇𝘼𝙄𝙈- Vanessa Morgan

𝙊𝘾 𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙀- Costia kom Trikru

𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙀𝙎𝙏- Commander Lexa

{ᗪEᔕᑕᖇIᑭTIOᑎ}

{ᗪEᔕᑕᖇIᑭTIOᑎ}

❝The worst battle I ever fought was between what I knew and what I felt.❞

{𝙀𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙮}

Costia had been born and raised in Trikru. Her mother and father had been part of the clan's army for as long as she could remember, and she had been trained by her father shortly after her mother's untimely death when she was 6. Lyria died in battle, and that had made it difficult for Costia to take her mother's place- though she did. By the time she was 18, Costia had become one of the best fighters in the whole clan- grabbing the attention of the newfound female Commander. They had met before in the village when they were smaller, but Lexa was found to be a nightblood and sent away to fight in the conclave before they could get to know each other too closely. That was until they met once again, and that meeting would be the death of at least one of them.

{𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘴}

- If you know anything about the 100 series, you know that Costia was Lexa's first love. We don't know much about their past, so I figured it would be a good fic to write for Lexa!

-You can pretty much do whatever with this, as long as you keep the names the same and the same backstory. 

-For the ending, in the TV show- Costia dies by Nia's hand. DO NOT CHANGE THAT! She is kidnapped and tortured, then beheaded because she knew Lexa's secrets and was close to her. Her head is shipped to Lexa's bed. 

{𝘗𝘈𝘚𝘚𝘞𝘖𝘙𝘋:}

Would Costia be proud of the woman Lexa had become in season 3/4 of the show? Why or why not?

PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR ANSWER IN THE COMMENTS BELOW AFTER FOLLOWING ALL THE STEPS AND READING OVER THE RULES IN THE VERY FIRST CHAPTER OF THIS SHOP. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE LONGER AND MORE DETAILED YOUR ANSWER IS, THE MORE LIKELY YOU ARE TO WIN THE PLOT. : )