Broken Worlds | 𝘙. 𝘎𝘳𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴

-you may change this title, I know It sucks. :)

❝Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what died inside us while we live.❞ 

𝙏𝙄𝙈𝙀𝙇𝙄𝙉𝙀- 6 to 10

𝙏𝙄𝙏𝙇𝙀- Broken Worlds

𝙁𝘼𝘾𝙀 𝘾𝙇𝘼𝙄𝙈- Tracy Spirdakos

𝙊𝘾 𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙀- Piper Sloane

𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙀𝙎𝙏- Rick Grimes

{ᗪEᔕᑕᖇIᑭTIOᑎ}

{ᗪEᔕᑕᖇIᑭTIOᑎ}

❝I've lost too many people, Rick. I refuse to lose more.❞ 

{𝙀𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙮}

PIPER SLOANE HAD A DARK PAST THAT SHE WOULD HAVE PREFFERED TO LEAVE BEHIND. Her family had died in a house fire when she was only 18, which left her on her own. Piper had grown up a normal kid though, had an annoying brother and two loving parents who cares for an supported her. She loved sports, and was way more athletic than her younger brother. Her mother was a doctor, and her father had been an FBI Agent. She had always wanted to follow in her father's footsteps, and she had prepared for it her whole life. But when he died, Piper couldn't go through with it. Though, she spent so long grieving, that by the time she was finally time to give it a shot, the world was ending. 

She made it out of the breakout alive, and managed to survive on her own for the first couple of months. She hopped groups a lot, never really finding a place to call home in the new world she lived in. Piper wasn't really equipped for this new world, but she hardened with experience. She had loved and lost after so many years living in the harsh conditions of a broken world. So much so that she couldn't even recognize herself anymore. 3 years into the end of the world, Piper Sloane finds herself injured and receiving much needed help from a community known as Alexandria. 

{𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘴}

- DO NOT CHANGE THIS FACE CLAIM!

-Piper has lost everyone she's ever cared about, and that's given her a serious cause to be afraid of love. Rick is the one who's able to get her to let her guard down and care about something again.

-She is very strong, and knows her way around the new world they all live in. She's had to do some bad things in the process of surviving, and lost herself along the way.

-You can do whatever else with this story, just make sure you don't change anything about Piper's past or her character and love interest. 

-Since I could not come up with a title, you may come up with one on your own. 

{𝘗𝘈𝘚𝘚𝘞𝘖𝘙𝘋:}

Favorite Rick Quote and Why?

PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR ANSWER IN THE COMMENTS BELOW AFTER FOLLOWING ALL THE STEPS AND READING OVER THE RULES IN THE VERY FIRST CHAPTER OF THIS SHOP. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE LONGER AND MORE DETAILED YOUR ANSWER IS, THE MORE LIKELY YOU ARE TO WIN THE PLOT. : )