Shockwaves | 𝘞. 𝘔𝘢𝘹𝘪𝘮𝘰𝘧𝘧

𝘗𝘙𝘖𝘛𝘌𝘊𝘛 𝘠𝘖𝘜𝘙 𝘏𝘌𝘈𝘙𝘛.

❝Please stop destroying what Is left of your heart by constantly thinking about the things that have broken you.❞

𝙏𝙄𝙈𝙀𝙇𝙄𝙉𝙀- Civil War-Endgame

𝙏𝙄𝙏𝙇𝙀- Shockwaves

𝙁𝘼𝘾𝙀 𝘾𝙇𝘼𝙄𝙈- Emmy Rossum

𝙊𝘾 𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙀- Alyssa Lancaster

𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙀𝙎𝙏- Wanda Maximoff

{ᗪEᔕᑕᖇIᑭTIOᑎ}

❝I don't even know who I am anymore.❞

{𝙀𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙮}

THE CLOSEST ALYSSA HAD EVER COME TO A HOME WAS THE ONE SHE SAW IN HER DREAMS EVERY NIGHT FROM THE DARK DEPTHS OF HER CELL. The young girl hadn't ever known anything other than this cell. It was all she had ever known, Alyssa was the only prisoner left In the HYDRA bases after the events of Ultron. When she was first brought there, the experiments began. She was one of the first test subjects, which led to her being overdosed on multiple drugs. The drug injected into her system multiple times soon gave her powers of her own. She had the ability to control electric currents. Her powers were extremely unstable, and she caused destruction everywhere she went. They were difficult to control, and she had no one to teach her how. 

Because of this, Alyssa was moved to the deepest parts of the HYDRA research base. The parts where no one though to go, where the dangerous and un predictable experiments went. However, when a team called the Avengers breached the headquarters she was located in, Alyssa was saved by a woman who claimed to know how to help her. She had said that her name was Wanda, and she could help. Alyssa hesitated for a moment, before agreeing to go with her. What Alyssa did not realize when she took Wanda Maximoff's hand, was that she would eventually give the woman her heart, and that would ultimately be her downfall. 

{𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘴}

-Alyssa's powers are extremely unstable, and are linked to her emotions. So, when she gets angry or experiences an extreme change in emotion or her heart rate goes up, it triggers her powers. Wanda Is the one who helps her learn to control her powers after the events of Ultron.

-This story takes place right after Ultron and before Civil War, It's In that little time gap for the first few chapters where Alyssa's learning to control her powers so that she can join the Avengers.

-She can control and manipulate electric currents and has mild super strength, about enough to lift a heavy truck.

-Alyssa does not remember much about her past, because HYDRA mind wiped her when she was first taken and experimented on.

-What she will later learn when her memories start coming back in flashes and dreams, Is that her father left her when she was a child, and her mother was a loyal HYDRA agent who had volunteered her for the experiments shortly before her own death at the hands of the winter soldier. 

{𝘗𝘈𝘚𝘚𝘞𝘖𝘙𝘋:}

Favorite Wanda quote? Why?

PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR ANSWER IN THE COMMENTS BELOW AFTER FOLLOWING ALL THE STEPS AND READING OVER THE RULES IN THE VERY FIRST CHAPTER OF THIS SHOP. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE LONGER AND MORE DETAILED YOUR ANSWER IS, THE MORE LIKELY YOU ARE TO WIN THE PLOT. : )